Finally

Bailey's POV 💙

Its been months.

I get 3 cups of water and two slices of bread a week. At least 4 times a month, I am beat, whipped. And sometimes they tease with rape. All around me is cement and the metal, rusty bar doors. Some times the mice would come through holes in the wall. My clothes are torn and Im left in a old t shirt. My hair is completely full of grease, dirt, blood. My body, numb to pain now. During the whips I almost fall asleep. Like today, Its whipping day. I hear the bar raddle so I look up to see Tom. Hes one of the gaurds. He walks in and drags me up. I shuffle behind him slightly and let him drag me there. I know I should fight,  Ive tried. They just beat me for 2 days. Tom ties me up to the rope, as the last not is done I hear an explosion. The roof rattles causing a couple parts of tge concrete to shake off and crumble to the ground.

"What the hell! "I just watch the ground as Tom leaves. Gun shots ring throw the air. Thuds followed by the bullets. Foot steps run down the stairs. I just keep my head down, maybe they'll pass by.

"Dear mother of god..." I know that voice. I look up through my hair to see Hunter.

"Hunt..." I whisper.  He cant be here. He never is,its always my imagination.

"Boo bear, what have they done..." he walks slowly and grabs a pocket knife. He cutts the rope causing me to fall into his arms. He picks me up bridal and runs out. I keep my head down and look at my lap. I notice all the gun fure has stopped and gasps fill the air. I probably look like death its self. Im passed into someone elses arms and shocks fill me body.

"Baby.." I look up at the anglic voice. Bradley. Oh how Ive missed his face.

"Brad..." his eyes soften and he smiles. I see tears in his eyes and I smile. I wrap my arms around hes neck and bury my face in his neck. Hes body spray filling my nose. How I longed for this smell again.

"Lets get you home baby" I nod and grip onto him tighter. He goes to set me down but I wrap my legs around his waist and hug tighter. I feel liks the moment I let him go hes gonna run off. He holds my waist and gets in the back of the SUV they brought.

"I missed you so much Brad..." I whisper in his ear.  He smiles into my neck.

"I missed you too baby" we sit like this. Holding each other. Making sure the other is real. Like one of us might disappear.

I let up a bit on my grip and look around the SUV. Hunter driving. The twins in the very back, the boys surrounding us.

I like it this way.

The Gang and Me..