Beach Day

Baileys POV

When I reached home a found a note saying thay dad was away on business and the boys where away at friends and for me not to kill anyone. Please I cant keep promises like that, you never know whats gonna pop up. I quickly change into my beach outfit and head out after grabing my bag filled with my shades, keys, wallet and girl shit. I slip my shades on my eyes after locking up and heading to my car.

I zip into a parking spot and look over the beach. I see everyone sitting down directly across from my car so i grab my things making my way to them. Annabella sees me and starts running over. She squeals as I lift her and spin with her in my arms.

"Hey babygirl" she giggles and plays with my hair. I walk to meet everyone else.

"Hey guys " everyone looks up to me and I notice that Kelly wore a matching bathing suit.

"Twins" yells Kelly. I laugh at her and set my bag down beside hers. I set Annabella down on her towel and she starts playing with the sand again. I strip out if my shrots and cover up.

"Damn" I look up ti meet the eyes of Bradley. He crushes the ice cream cone he was holding and it drips all over his hand. I notice hes been walking around in his swim trunks topless and I look around the beach. A lot of girl's have made it so their bathing suits are barley coving anything. I glare at them and they quickly look away. Arms wrap around my waist.

"No need to worrie about them. I only want you." I feel his teeth scrap against my ear lob and a moan escapes my mouth before I can hold it back.

"Lets head to the water!" I look up at Hunter and smile. Hes my best friend. He always understood me. I quickly grab Annabella, escaping Bradleys arms and run tiwards the water. I jump into the shallow part because im not sure if she can swim. She comes up giggling and laughing. I smile. I miss this, I miss the times I had with her. When she giggle and smile when Id do somthing werid. When Id cook her favorite cookies, chocolate chip, she get the biggest smile that I though her checks hurt.

"Boo bear, can we bwild ah swand cawtle awter" I smile down at the little girl I have in my arms and nod.

"Of course we can babygirl" she giggles at my nickname for her and I start throwimg her in the air. Someone grabd Annabella and go to attack when I see its just Bradley.

"You think you were gonna steal my little sister from me." He sticks his tounge out and runs away spashing water every where. I run after him the best I can because of the water. I jump on his back and he falls back onto me. We land with an 'ouf'and make sure Annabellas okay. She just giggles and smiles. Good what it would be like to have bo worries. I hear everyone giggleing and Kelly talking about taking pictures but I just take in this moment.

"Im hwngery " I laugh at how Annabella pronoces her words and push Bradley off me. He sits up and I climb onto his shoulders. He hamds my Annabella and I hold her in my arms. He gets up and holds his hands on my thighs. He turns to everyone and I see Kelly taking photos on Bradleys and I's phone. I smile and look at Annabella then look at him.

Maybe they can help me become hole again. They can take my mind off her.

Till I remembered the date tomorrow...