Baby

Bradleys POV

I run through the doors. Pushing my way through people. Not bother to turn around and help the people that fell. Just trying to get to my baby. I get to the head nurse and breath heavily.

"Hello hun, what can I do for yeah" she smiles a kind smile at me. Finally someome who dosnt hit on me.

"Bailey Williams was just beought in here. Car crash " she nods and grabs a file.

"Room 226, doctor just finished" I thank her with a head nod and start running again. I dont bother with the elevator and just tun up the stairs. Skipping two at a time. I get to tge thrid floor and run till I see her room. I slowly get my breathing under control and notice Im shaking. I grasp the door nob and slowly turn it. Each inch makes my heart beat faster and faster. I push it open and my heart complete shatters. There in tge bed, heavily bruised, and still beautiful sits my baby. I walk in and grab the chair, sliding beside her bed. I grasp her hand and hold it. I kiss each of her knuckles.

"Im so sorry baby, please, please wake up baby." I hold her hand agaisnt my forehead and leave it there.

I must have fell asleep because when I wake up fingers are running through my hair and my head in a lap. I look up to see Bailey looking down at me with a smile on her face.

"Baby" I hug her waist and she wraps her arms around my head. My head pressing into her stomach.

"Shh,its okay. Im okay" I pull back and she wiles a tear from my check that fell.

"He cheated didnt he?"she nods and frowns.

"I was so scared. I thought it was the end. This light keeped repeating in my head from the crash and it wouldnt stop going on repeat" I kiss her knuckles again. I stand up and kiss her forehead. I lool around the room and see everyone else thats here is passed out. Hunter, Kelly,Tyler, Josh, the twins. I wonder where her dad is. Why isnt he here?

"He just left" its like she can read my mind. I smile and slowly kiss her lips. She grabs the back of my neck and tugs me closer. Its slow,passionate.

"Not what I wanna see when I wake up" We brake apart and lean our foreheads against each other. I sigh and peck her nose before sitting on the side of bed as she tugs me down she moves so I get behind her and she sits in between my legs. I look iver to see everyone awake.

"Boo bear!" We look to the door to see my grandmother walk in. Annabella runs to the bed and trys jumping up. Bailey leans over and picks her up. I see her wanting to cringe but she holds it in.  Shes so strong.

"Hey babygirl" Annabella cuddles into Baileys chest and neck. Bailey leans against my chest and I wrap my arms around them.

"Aww" I take my eyes off of them and look to see my grandma wiping a tear away.

"Whats wrong grandma?"I ask.

"You look so happy Bradley. Im so happy for you" she smiles and walks to Bailey.

"Hello mrs." Says Bailey.

"Please dear, call me grandma. Anyone who can go through that crash then lift a child with no trouble must be an angel. And I love angels. Your family Love." I see a tear run down Bailey's check and I stroke it away with my thumb. Bailey yawns and pulls the blanket closer to her and Annabella and they cuddle together.

"Well lets head out guys. These guys need their rest" I nod at Hunter. He smiles and nods.

"Just dont hurt her" he says before walking out with his arm around Kelly. Josh and Tyler nod before waling out. Grandma kisses my head, Baileys check and Annabellas head before closing the door softly. I lean into the pillows getting comfy before falling asleep with the two loves of my life.