first impressions

Baileys outfit.

Bailey's POV 💙

I was awaken by a bucket of cold water being thrown on me.

See, everyone who knows me knows not to mess with me and sleep. I flip the blanket off to see Hunter dashing out of the room. I take off after him after throughing my hair in a bun. Lets do this.

Sports bra, check.

Shirt,check.

Pants, i look down but they're still my sleeping shorts. They'll do.

"Hunter your dead!" I run down the stairs and out the door. I see hunter standing on top of my baby. "You didnt" I take slow steady steps forward.

"Oh but I did"

"Im gonna do it" his smirk slowly fades.

"You wouldnt " I run up and slide flip onto the hood of my car. I tackle him onto the grass and straddle his waist. I pin his arms down.

"Hunter how many fucking times do I have to tell you! Never mess with my sleep or my car. Ill skin you alive! I almsot did it to but ben stopped me so you know Im serious." Hes still wide eye. Staring at me as if Im completely crazy, I always get his way when Im woken from my peaceful slumber.

"Damn..." I hear from behind me. I turn my head and see three guys and two girls. One looked like my style and the other looked like a slut.

"What?"

"That ass" says the guy on the right. I stand up slowly and turn my body.

"What did you say?" Im tired of guys trying to get in my pants all the time.

"Bailey...calm down..Ty was just making a joke" Hunter approches me slowly. He places a hand on my shoulder and I breath in and out.

"Wow, you come out here and look like a slut all the time" I snap my head to the sluty girl whos standing beside the guy who looks like a leader.

"Excuse me..please tell me you did not just say that" I push Hunters hand off me and walk to the girl. She gets in my face and shoves me. I wobble alittle bit. I see hunter slowly pulling the rest of the guys away. I look at her and smirk.

"Shit" I hear Hunter mutter but after I tone him out. I punch her in the face and as she bends over my knee connects with her face. I throw her onto the ground and straddle her. I throw punch after punch while holding her face in place.

"HUNTER GET HER OFF BEFORE SHE KILLS HER!" theres the twins. Hands grab me but I brush them off. I slide my knee onto her throat and make her look me in the eye.

"Listen here little girl. Say that shit again about me and Ill personally send you to a booked room at the hospital. Capish?" She tries nodding and I scoff. I stand up and brush myself off.

"Me and you are gonna get along just fine" I look over to the other girl. Shes blonde with blue tips, built like me dressed in jean shorts, tank top and a leather jacket. She has on combat boots. I nod. I turn to Hunter.

"If she ever talks shit again and dosent back it up. Imma kill her" he nods.

"Well, anyway. This is Tyler, Josh and Bradley. " so thats his name. The girl on the ground screamed.

"Bradley arent you gonna beat her up. .like look at what she did to me" she points to her nose.

"You mean you just gotta go get another nose job" I laugh along with the girl and we fist bump."kelly"

"Bailey" she nods. .

"Well since we all know each other..let's head to the pizza parler?" Asks Josh. I chuckle.

"Yea just let me get cleaned up" they nod and we head inside. They head to the living room but Kelly and I head to my room. I throw on some clothes and straighten my hair. I change my belly button piercing and add eyeliner. I slip on combat boots and grab my phone and wallet.

"Ready? " asks kelly from my bed.

"Yea lets go" she stands up and we walk down stairs. I head to the kitchen to see the twins, Tom and Ben with the gang.

"Hey guys" I grab a red bull from the fridge and pop the tap.

Hey dont judge, these things are the best.

"Dude..shes a girl Bradley " I choke on my drink and look at the guys.

"I wouldnt have said that'

"She gonna own you" the twins know me so well.

"Really if Im a girl him, can he do the splits in every direction, can he do a double back handspring? Can Bradley do a full tilt? Didnt think so." I chug my drink and grab my keys.

"Damn is there anything you cant do?" Asks kelly.

"Yea..thats walking in heels" everyone laughs as we walk out the door. Kelly catchs a ride with me and we drive ro the 20 minutes away pizza palce.

"Man did you see the way Bradley was staring at you?"I sneak a glance at Kelly and turn back to the road.

"No why?"

"Man it was like he couldn't take his eyes off you, it was like he was eye raping you" I gag.

"Really eye raping?" She nods her head.

"Yea, every time youd look over he'd turn his head the other way, man its werid. " i shook my head at her and turned my radio up. We started belting out the songs.

As we pulled up kelly started bouncing in her seat.

"You okay?" I shut down the car and step out.

"Yes just some of the other gang members are here" I stop walking. Wait..did she just say...gang. she must have noticed my pale face. "Wait Hunter didnt tell you?"

"Hunter didnt tell who what?" Hunter pops up out of no where with the other guys behind him.

"Hunter...you didnt tell her about who we are did you?" His eyes widen.

"Hunter, you tell me right now. Did this gang have anything to do with..her?" He just stands there. I shake my head. "Hunter...tell me!" I snap.

"No no boo they had nothing to do with her" I nod. But he wont make eye contact with me. I scoff and walk into the pizza place with Kelly at my side.

Hunters lieing to me..he said he'd never lie to me.