Racer girl

Her car^

Baileys POV

I cant belive he didnt tell me.

Shift

Hes in a gang.

Shift.

I focus on driving and zone out the rest of my brain. I raise my speed higher. I notice movement in the stands. I see Hunter setting on the bluetooth we use. I click my ear piece.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" I shift and increase again.

"Come to the pit after a couple more laps" I sigh and shut it off. I throw the piece in the glove compartment and foucus on driving.

After a few more laps I decide to pull in. I start down shifting and drift into park. I shut down the engine and exit the car. I readjust my sun glasses and walk to the hood of my car.

"What? " the whole group has their mouths wide open but Hunter has a smirk on.

"How?" Asks Bradley.

"When your pissed off enough you learn a few things" Kelly squeals and runs to hug me. I hold a hand out.

"No touchy" she frowns. No, no not the puppy dog face. If I can resist Hunter I can resist hers.

"Please"

"Shes gonna give in" says josh.

"Ill bet you 20" says Bradley. Well your gonna be richer.

"No, no if thats all you came for leave. But if you guys actually wanna hang out then lets go." Josh sighs and pulls out 20 and hands it to Brad. I take a good look at Brad. Man he looks fucking sexy.

Wait back that corvet up, did I just call him sexy?

I visable shake my head.

"Would you have a problem if we went to the gang house" I sigh and look at Hunter. He nods and smiles.

"Fine but one rule."

"That is?" Asks Tyler.

"No touchy a la car " they laugh. I hop into my baby and start driving behind the hummer. I grab the ear piece.

"Hunt?"

"Yea boo"

"I..."

"What?"

"I don't think I can do this..it brings everything back."

"Yes you can..nothings going to happen "I blow out a breath.

"Fineee" he chuckles. We pull up to a huge ass house thats surrounded by trees. Nice. I hop out after shuting it off. Im lifted off my feet and thrown over a shoulder. I stick my legs up in the air and get out and do a front roll. I sweep at their feet. I see that it was Josh who did.

"What the fuck asshole!" I stay in my crouched postion while he groans.

"Fuck that hurt " Bradley comes over and lends me a hand. I eye it closely and slowly take it. He gently lifts me up and puts his arm around my shoulders. We walk inside behind the gang

"That was very sexy if I do say so myself " he whispers in my ear. I giggle and lightly elbow his ribs.

"Dont even think about just trying to get in my pants buddie boy..just ask Hunter what happened" i whisper in his ear. He plops down on a couch and drags me down. I try snd wiggle my way out.

"Id stop wiggling if I were you" i felt something brush my ass and i start blushing.

"Hunter..." I whine

"Yes?" He looks over amd chuckles.

"Tell him what happened last time someone tried getting in my pants" I pay attention to the t.v thats playing Dirty dancing.

"Oh him.."

"What happened to him" asks Josh. I swear his like sitting on the edge of hid seat.

"He lost the ability to have kids" every guy in the room 'ohhs' and grabs a hold of down there. Bradley places his hands on my hips and draws little circle. I slide off my glasses and jacket.

"What movie we watchen?" Asks kelly. She starts setting up a bunch of blankets on the floor. I jump onto the fuzziest blanket and biggest pillow.

"Thats my pillow " says Bradley from the couch. I stick my tongue out at him. He quickly jumps up and licks my tongue.

"Eww!" I bury my head under the blacket and pillow. I can hear everyone laugh at me. I feel a weight lay on top of me. I groan.

"What are you doing?" I groan out.

"You stole my spot"

"Get off!" He rolls of me. I unburrie myself and roll over a bit. I throw him the blanket and pillow at him and pull my knees up to my chest. Do these people ever get cold?

"Get over here" I hear Bradley say.

"Dude, shes more stubborn then a horse"

"Asshat" i shiver out to hunter "do you guys like ever believe in heat?" Kelly laughs at me.

"It comes in body heat. "She smirks. It takes a couple seconds for it to sink in.

"Eww Kelly!" I hide my face in my knees. Someone sighs and pulls me into a body. A blanket is thrown over me and a chest for a pillow. Arms wrap around my waist. Shocks and warmth enter my body.

"Better?" Bradley.

"Yeah" he chuckles and it vibrates through my body. I grab my phone and turn the brightness down. I text Tom that Im sleeping over at Hunters.

~im staying at Hunters tonight -b

~okay, you have to be at the spot tomorrow at 9pm-T

-ill be there-B

I shut off my phone and snuggle into his chest. "Comfy yet?"

"No not yet" he laughs lightly. I turn my head and watch the movie. He slowly slides his arms till they wrap around my waist and his hands slide into my butt pockets. "Comfy?" I mimic him.

"Not yet" I laugh at this. I look around to see eveyone else is passed out.

"Pussies" I whisper. He burries his head into my neck. I start falling asleep and my phones falls beside me. I have a feeling that Hunter will grab it. He places kiss all over, but i dont have enough energy to stop him. I swear I heard him whisper

"You will be mine"

Must have been the sleep taking over.