She Did What!!

Bradleys POV

Its been 2 weeks. No ones heard from Bailey. She hasnt called, texted. She wont respond to our texts or calls. We always see her around town. Her bruises are slow healing. I always wanna run to her and hold her in my arms. To have her, feel her in my arms. To know shes real. Annabella. Thats a whole other ball game. Shes always asking for her, always crying at night or when we have Gang time. It reminds her of Bailey. I was sitting in my office, going through all my paper work. I was just finishing of who still owed me money.

Ring

Ring

Ri-

"Hello?" I heard heavy breathing on the end. Like someone was frightened to call me.

"B-boss, I h-have bad news abou-t-t Bailey" yes I keeped tabs on her. Is it so bad?

"Spit it our stuttering stan"

"Your mother. And some goons took her, she tried fighting but it was infair, 6 to 1. We were about to step in when they grabbed her and took her" I was seething.

"SHE DID WHAT!" I yell. How could this bitch be back. I sigh angerly tring to hold it together. "I want everyone serching. No ome rests until shes foung." I slam the phone down and almsot brake it.

Where are you now?

BAILEYS POV

"AHHHH!" This bitch would just not stop. I look up through my hair that has fallen over my face. Her brown almost black eyes meet mine.

"That the best you got.." I whispered and spat the blood beside her foot. That baseball bat was a pain in my ass. She had her goons tie me with chains, Chains! To a wall. With my feet just barely touching the ground. My hands held above me, restraining from beating the life out of her.

"Aww is that not enough darling, maybe you should have thought about that before stealing my lover!" What? What does she mean her lover.

"What Lover?" I whisper. My throat burning from screaming.

"ERIC! You stole my lover and had a kid with him!" It all made sense now.

"Your telling me, because Eric couldn't keep it in his pamts and got me pregnant you dicided to kill my child, then you kidnap me and torcher me some more" my voice growing thicker with anger. How dare she.

"Yes, Dom, John. Bring her to the whipping room." No, no,no. They've been beating me for over three hours now. Now whiping. No! I wont let her win. The two men the size of wrestlers walked into the room and uncuffed me. As I believe it was John throw me over his shoulder I started to struggle. They held me still as they walk out. O-oh god.

As they tie me down I send a prayer to god. "Please, please let them find me.
" I whisper before the first whip was drawn.

"AHHHHH!"