Bad Day

Baileys POV

I sigh and look out the window. I dont wanna get out of bed today. But theres so much rage built up in me. If only I hadn't taken my eye off her. If only I didnt take her shopping with me. If only I had done more then cry, Id still have my baby girl. I sigh once more and zombie walk to the closet. I dress in some work out clothes and grab my phone, headphones, watch, and nike trainers. I slip all my stuff on and jog down the stairs. I quickly eat a couple eat a cluple cucumbers. I start my music, blaring it so the ouside world is drowned out. I jog out the door to warm up my muscles and start running down the street. I jog for a couple hours before I reach the cemetery. I push throw the black, rusted gates. I jog down the grass rows till I reach the stone. Atop sits a little angel with wings, her head bowed and praying. I sit down on my knees and clean the stone off with my fingers.

Jasmine Williams

May 15- July 3

Beloved daughter, granddaughter, neice.

She will always be the shine in sun shine.

I trace each letter. Something I always do on this day. I feel a tear slip out if my eye and run down my check. Its followed by another and another till Im full out sobing. I never let this side show. The person who crys, gets hurt. But I do, I always cry, and Im always gonna be hurt. But always physically but mentally. I lean my head against the stone and stay there.

I cry here for a good hour before cleaning myself up. I place a kiss on her name before standing up. I take one last longing look before Running, no spriting away. I run throw the gates not bothering to close them. I close off that part of memories as they start edging to the front of mind. But I push them back.

It takes me 2 hours to get back but theres still a lot of anger in my body. As I push throw the doors I notice other cars here. Great, people. Just what i didnt want here today. I push through the door and here viices in the kitchen. As I walk through everyone stops talking. I ignore everyone and walk to the sink. I grab a cup from the over head cabnit and fill it with cold water. I gulp it down and stare out the windows as cars drive by.

"Hey Bailey" I hear Kelly whisper. I shake my head and slam the glass cup in the sink.

"Just dont" I walk away and into the basement. I walk down the wodden stairs till I reach the bottom. In here we have our home gym. I blare the stero to drown out the voices above. I stretch my arms and lay down on the bench press. I start with pressing and soon turns into arm curls, tricept pulls,push ups,sit ups. Once Im done doing 100 of each I wrap my hands with fighter tape. I walk to the new punching bag because I destroyed the last one. I start with simple combos.

Jab, cross, slip, upper cutt.

Jab, cross, hook, slip, round house.

Jab, upper cutt, slip, hook, hook, cross.

I go over and over those combos till my knuckles are raw. Arms wrap around my waist and I colabse. I lean om the broad shoulder and cry. I cry for my baby, for losing her, for letting those people get in the way.

"Shhh" I recognize the voice as Brad. I let him hold me as he strokes my hair amd holds me cradled in his chest like a baby. Oh how I wish I had my baby.

"It hurst Bradley. It hurts so much.." I sob into his shoulder. I feel him stand up and start walking up stairs. Im placed on somthing soft and reconize it as my bed. He climbs in behind me spooning me. I hold tight to the arms wraped around my waist.

"It'll be okay." He kisses the back of my head.

"Maybe some time in the future. But not now, not for a while.." I whisper and let darkness over take me.