Gang meeting

Bailey's POV 💙

I felt finger tips grazing my back like feathers. I moan at the feel.

"I can tell you like that" the bed chuckles. I flutter my eyes open to see I'm laying on top of Bradleys chest.

"Go back to bed" I whine and bury my head in his chest seeing how some how in the night I ended up straddling his waist.

"Come on Baby doll we have a meeting to get to" I sigh. I place a kiss on his sternum and roll outta bed muttering profanities about stupid gang meetings messing with my sleep. Bradley chuckles at me and starts getting out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I strip down to my birthday suit and wait for the shower to fog the mirrior. I hop in and use Brads hair and body stuff. I hear the door open. I look out the shower door to see some guy at the toliet.

"What the fuck are you doing in here!" I shout at him. He turns around and blushes,dark brown hair, blue eyes. He zips up his pants and flushes the toliet. "Fucking asshole!" I shout out at him. The water turns frezing cold. I shut off the water and grab a towel. I wrap one around my body and one around my hair. I see some clothes of mine have been left out. I dry off and slip on the bra and panties. I slip on the white t-shirt, a black leather skirt and I make sure that I tuck the shirt in. I slip on my leather jacket and heel tie up black boots. I put on black eyeliner and dark red lipstick. I fish tail braid my hair and drap it over my shoulder. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone.

"Ready?" I turn my head to look at Bradley, red t-shirt, black jeans, black leather jacket and his biker boots. I nod and we walk out of the room with Bradleys arm around my waist. We decend down the stairs where theres a bunch of different men in the living room. Everyone stands as they hear my heels on the floor. I keep a stright face and my eyes looking around the room.

"Hello boss" I look to see a huge looking guy standing in front of us.

"Hugo" I bite my check to stop laughing. The guy eyes me suspicaly.

"Whos this?" I stare Hugo in the eye, now I remember him. I smirk at him, reconision crosses his eyes. "You!" He pointed at me with a menacing glare

"Me?" I point to myself.

"Yea you! Your the one who got me out of the gang for a week!" A couple other guys stand up behind him.

"Yea and Id be glad to do it again, If you havent forgotten what I can do, it would be best to sit your ass down" he scowls.

"Enough! There will be no fighting with Bailey for, no offence guys but she'd kick all your ass's " my group laughs at their faces. "Now, to the meeting room." We nod. I keep beside Bradley the whole way there. Inside the meeting room there was a long table, with chairs all around. Bradley sets me on his lap.

"So whats been going on?"

"Shanes gang have been killing members, we were thinking of taking revenge and attacking the house" says one guy..

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday" Bradley nods.

"So whats your plan?" Asks Josh.

"Attack tomorrow, won't know what hit them"

"I-"

"Wait!" I shout. Everyones heads snap to me.

"What baby doll?" Bradley asks me.

"Wouldnt they expect that, you to take revenge quickly. Why not scary them alittle, But only the guilty people get killed. You wait about half a week" I stand up from Bradleys knee and start pacing "you scare them alittle. Make little appences but they only get one barley look at you, but never talk to them or let them fully see you" I look to the guys to see shocked faces. "What?"

"Your a flipping genius! " shouts Hugos buddies. Hunter groans, the guy turns to Hunter "what?"

"She has a ego the size of this room, you just made it bigger!" He throws his hands up in the air.

"You grow up with two older brothers and a dad, you gotta have a big ego or your gonna get crushed" they laugh at me.

"I like that plan, Hugo set it up. " Hugo nods and writes it down.

"Sorry Im late!" We turn our head to see the guy that ran in on me in the shower.

"You fucking asshole!" I point at him with a menacing glare on my face.

"Why are you shouting at Blake, hes my cousin" says Bradley.

"Yea well your cousin is gonna get an ass whooping" I put my hands on my hips and pop my one hip out.

"Well baby cakes its not my fault, but most I say you have a glorious body" I take a couple steps forward before multiple hands hold me back.

"As much as Id love for her to kick your ass, we need you for a job so we'll wait for her to get her hands on you" I look up to see Hugo and the guys holding ne back. Bradley has my waist.

"Please what can she do" everyone chuckles.

"Remember when I got beat up so bad I was out of the gang for a week?" Hugo asks he nods his head.

"Cause this here lady did a number on me" his eyes hold fear making me smirk.

"You know what I love about eyes?" I ask in a dark voice. They shake their head. "It holds the key to the soul, and you my friend. Just sold your soul to the devil" he visable gulps making me smirk even bigger.

"So lets head to the beach" says Hunter aftet a good five minutes. I throw off their arms, all but Bradleys. He pulls me closer into his chest. And his smell engulfs my smell.

"Sure, I get to see my little princess in a bathing suit." I smirk up at Bradley.

"Who said I was wearing one?"I step out of his grib and start walking to the door.

"Where you going?" I turn my head to Josh.

"I got family business to attend then Ill meet you at the beach" I walk out of the meeting room. "Give a kiss to babygirl for me! " I shout back at Brad. I exit the house and hop in my car. I turn the engine over the same time that the other gang members walk outside. I reverese my car into the road and switch gears.