Gang Time

Hunter ^

Bailey's POV 💙

Im awoken by somebody jumping onto my chest and spider monkeying me. I slightly wince from my ribs.I look down to see that Annabella is on my chest and Bradley is using my lower stomach as a pillow. Thats nice.

"Morning baby girl"

"Morning boo bear" she says. I sit her so shes sitting on my boobs.

"What are we doing today?"

"Its family day, we have one every month so we spend time together " I nod. And look down to see Bradley is watching us.

"Well Anna how about you go get everyone else up but before you go in their rooms...knock on the door" she nods and jumps off the bed.she runs out saing the bedroom door.

"Well thats one way to wake up. " I laugh at Bradley and take my hair tie off my wrist and through my hair into a messy bun.

"So I need fo go shower" I push his head off me and roll over. He stops me when im on my stomach and sets his head on my ass.

"I kinda like this postion"

"Move shit head" he sighs and rolls off me. I jump up and run to the bathroom. I shut the door and turn on the hot water. I stip my clothes away and jump in. I use Bradleys shampoo and bodywash.

"Bailey, heres some clothes" I hear Kelly open the door.

"Thanks" she closes the door and I finish rinsing off. I shut off the water amd wrap my body in a fuzzy towel. I step outta the stand up shower. I swear it was like heaven. I towel dry my hair and throw on the clothes. I look down to see she gave me jean booty shorts, a black bandeau, and a white button up top. I do most of the buttons up except for the top ones. I brush my hair till its knot free and hanging free. I tuck the shirt in and walk out of the bathroom after throwing my clothes in the laundry basket.

"Ready?" I look to see Bradley throwing on a blue flannel. I nod and grab my phone from the charger. We walk downstairs to see everyone eating breakfast and laughing. Everyone stared at me with pity. I hate fucking pity.

"Quit lookin at me with pity" I hiss out and kiss the top of Annabellas head.

"So whats on todays agenda?"asks kelly breaking the seclince.

"Can we watch movies in the movie room!" Yells Annabella while giggling. We all chuckle at her.

"Sure babygirl" she squels and jumps up to hug me. I quickly grab her and hug her so she doesn't fall. We clear the dishes away and we walk into the basement wheres there's beds everywhere and a huge projecter screan at the front. She jumps onto a bed filled with stuffed animals with no room left. I chuckle and jump on the bed at the very back. Bradley climbs in beside me and I cuddle into his side.

"What movie babygirl!" Shouts Hunter.

"Hey!only Boo bear can call me that!" She yells at him. Bradley and I laugh at Hunters shocked face. "I wanna watch Tangled" Hunter sets up the movie and climbs into a bed near the front. The beds have different levels. Ours is at the top and no one can see us. But we can see everyone else.

It's been a few hours after dinner and we are back in the movie room. I swear we've seen all the Disney movies but I don't mind.

"Hey baby doll? " Bradley whispers in my ear while nibbling on my ear lob.

"Yea?"

"Can I tell you something?" I watch his hands move up and down my stomach.

"What?" I nod my head slowly. His fingers setting my skin ablaze every way he touchs, my skin feels like its been lit on fire anytime his finger tipd grazed me skin.

"I like you baby doll"

"I like you too Bradley, but you gotta convince me" he straddles my waist and kisses my neck on the marks hes made already on my neck. I bite his shoulder to hold in a moan. He places butterfly kisses up my jugular to the cornors of my mouth.

"Is this enough convincing" I place kisses and nibbles on his mark. He bites my shoulder to hold in his groan. "Be mine Baby doll"

"Yes" he looks me in the eyes as if expecting me to tell him Im joking. I nod my head and he smiles, no smirk no grin. A perfect smile.

"Thank god!" I laugh at that.

"Come on, lets watch the movie" he groans and rolls off me. He pulls me into his chest and wraps his arms around me.

"You know, now that were dating your second in command. Higher than Josh" I laugh at that.

"What are you laughing about?" Speaking of Josh.

"How I have more respect in the gang" it took him a moment to think about it.

"Holly sh-"

" NO SWEARING!" I yell at him.

"Holly conoly she said yes!" Everyone looks back and I burst out laughing.

"Who said yes to what?" Asks kelly.

"Bailey said yes to boss!" Everyone cheers but Hunter looks alittle un easy. I'll let it go this time. Annabella comes running at me. She jumps on the bed and bounces up and down.

"You and Brad are dating" I lift in the arir with my feet onher waist and our hands coneccted.

Gosh this kills but I love her smile.

"You better believe it baby girl" she giggles and I make air plane noises.

She yawns,"bedtime Anna" she nods and runs off.

"Your so good with kids" I turn my head to look at Kelly.

"It comes naturally I guess" she nods.

"Well we better get some sleep, we got gang business tomorrow" I yawn when hes done saying that.

"What time is it?" I ask when rolling onto my side

"No no no princess, upstairs. And its 11" I nod. I feel arms wrap around my knees and under my back. I feel the person walk up and downstairs. A door opens and Im set on a bed. Bradleys bed. I can tell by the smell and the feel.

"Bailey I have to take your shorts off" I nod and roll onto my stomach. He slowly wiggles my shorts off and the shirt covers most of my ass but I can tell by his gasp it dosent cover it all.

"Quiet staring at my ass and get in bed" I mumble out. He chuckles and I can hear him taking his clothes off. The bed dips to my left and covers are thrown over me. Bradley pulls me into his chest.

"Goodnight my princess" he kisses me goodnight.

"Goognight my gang leader"he chuckles. I let darkness consume me.