Im in A Gang

Bradleys POV. .

"Come on dude we have to go meet somr chick today" I groan and roll outta bed.

I guess I should introduce myself. Im Bradley White. Im the gangleader of the whites. I know it sounds rasist..but its just my last name. I have a 4 year old sister to take care of to. My dad was shot because he killed and my mom killed a little girl. For no reason. My mom got away. Hunters draging us to meet some girl, shes probably just like jen. Some fucking slut.

I throw on some jeans, a white t-shirt, a leather jacket and my boots. I grab my gun and phone and walk downstairs.

I get the usal 'hey boss' and 'morning boss', I nod my head and meet Josh, Tyler, Hunter, Kelly and Jen in the kitchen.

"Lets get this over with" I grab a red bull from the fridge and walk out.

"Guys shes not like Jen, shes a person you dont fuck with" says Hunter before we hop in the hummer.

"Hey!" Yells Jen from the back.

"Shut up slut" Kelly growls at her. Kellys my cousin. Shes pretty cool, just dont mess with family. Same with me.

"Whatever lets drive" I tell Hunter. He pulls out and starts driving.

We pull up to a two story house that has two cars out front. A camaro and a jeep. Hunter parks on the road.

"So im probably gonna end up dead after I do this so, yea" we step outta the car and ge runs into the house.

"What do you think hes gonna do?" Asks Tyler as we stand by the garage.

"Who knows?" Kelly goes to answer but is cut off by the front door swinging open and someone yelling.

"You're dead Hunter!" He jumps onto the roof of the Camaro.  Five seconds later my mind is blow. Out comes a latino girl dressed in booty shorts and a tank top soaking wet. She flips onto the car and tackles Hunter. Damn. As she straddles his waist her shorts come up and you can see some off her bubble but. Man, is it bad that I hate the fact that the other guys can see?

"Hunter how many fucking times do I have to tell you! Never mess with my sleep or my car. Ill skin you alive!  I almsot did it do but ben stopped me so you know Im serious." She yells at him. She almost skinned him alive!  Damn Hunter was serious about you dont mess with this girl.

"Damn" Ty says from behind me. She stands up and has a deadly look in her eyes.

Man I feel my jr stirring.

"What did you just say?" Hunter starts trying to get her to relax. Next thing you know big mouth Jen just has to start shit. She shoved Bailey. Bailey smirks and Hunter pulls us away.

"Whyd you do that?" I ask.

"Cause shes gonna fucking flip shit " Bailey punchs them knees her in the face. She straddles her waist and starts throughing punchs with her right. I secretly re agausts my pants. Damn. Two identical boys come running out and start yelling at Hunter.

So now we are now sitting in the kitchen as the girls get cleaned up. Jen got on of her friends to come and get her.

"So who are you guys?" I found out his name is Tom. They are Baileys older twin brothers.

"Im Bradley, thats Tyler,  josh, upstairs is Kelly and the chick that Bailey beat the shit outta is Jen" Ben snorts.

"Thats not beating the shit outta some one. Her beating the shit outta some one is when they walk away with three broken ribs, a broken nose, bloody, briused and other things broken. Shes did it before" we start laughing when the girls come in. She walks to the firdge and pulls out a red bull. Damn, she makes it hard to resist.

"Dude..shes a girl Bradley " she chokes on her drink and looks at us.

"I wouldnt have said that'

"She gonna own you"

"Really if Im a girl him, can he do the splits in every direction,  can he do a double back handspring?  Can Bradley do a full tilt? Didnt think so." No I cant do any of that.

"Damn is there anything you cant do?" Kelly asks her. She spins on her heels and thinks for a second.

"Yea..thats walking in heels" we all burst out laughing and walk out. We all hop in the Hummer but Kelly goes with Bailey.

"So what do you think of her?" Asks Hunter from the driver seat.

"Shes hot" leave it to Tyler

"Shes smoken" and then theres Josh.

"Shes okay" all the guys burst out alughing at me. "What?"

"Dude, we seen you reajust your pants and you cant keep your eyes off of her." I shake my head and look out the window.

"I have no idea what your talking about"

"Mhm sure, just some tips, shes sarcastic,  sassy, she does gymnastics and well the other stuff you'll find out along the way" Hunter says then pulls into the parking lot. We park a few spots away.

"Did you guys tell some off the gang that we'll be here?" Asks Josh as we step out.

"No why?" I slam the door shut.

"Oh shit" we see that some of our gang are here.

"You mean hunter didnt tell you?" We hear Kelly ask Bailey. Hunter pops out from behind the car.

"Hunter didnt tell who what?" We flank behind him. My eyes instantly lock onto Bailey. She seems like she saw a ghost.

"Hunter...you didnt tell her about who we are did you?" His eyes widen.

"Hunter, you tell me right now. Did this gang have anything to do with..her?" He didnt tell her about us being in the gang? Wtf. "Hunter!" She snaps.

"No,no, boo they had nothing to do with her"she nods and walks in with Kelly at her side.

"Dude you didnt tell her?" I ask as we start walking in.

"I was gonna tell her its just...Ill let her tell you guys" we nod and walk in. I plop my ass down beside Bailey.

"Sup boss" the table goes around.

"Boss?" Bailey whispers in my ear. I nod. She sighs and rests her elbow on the table then rests her chin on her fist.

"You okay?" Josh asks Bailey. She nods her head.

"Bailey go get your head back" she looks at Hunter.

"You sure?" She asks uncertain.

"Yea"

"Thanks, well it was great meeting you guys but I..gotta run" she fists bunps Hunter and runs out.

"Where is she going?" Kelly asks.

"Ill take you guys there in ten minutes. We gotta let her have her alone time for a bit" we nod and start eating.

"How did you meet Bailey?" Asks Josh.

"Our parents were best buds and now so are we, we tried that whole dating shit. Felt really werid. Like dating you sister, so now we're just best friends" we nod.

"Can we go now" whines Kelly. Hunter checks his watch then nods.  We stand up and head to the truck. We hop in and drive to some abandon race track. We hear the sound of an engine zooming.

As we walk in I so wasn't expecting this.