Chapter 11

Demi’s POV

I pulled up outside my house and unlocked the door. I walked into the quiet dark house, switching on the lights as I walked into the living room. “Hey babe, I’m home.” I shouted, but got no reply. It feels kinda empty in here. Where is she? I walked into the kitchen and switched on the light. I put down my bag. There was a note on the table on top of one of her coats.

‘Are you cold? I think you are.’

What’s this supposed to mean? I took off my jacket and heels, I grabbed the note. Is this like a game, like I’ll get ‘warmer’ the closer I get to where she wants me or something? I’m going to go with that idea. I walked out into the living room. I can’t see anything, I mean the music room door is open, maybe it’s in there? I entered the room, sure enough there was a little post-it note on the piano.

‘Cause you're hot then you're cold.’

Does that mean I’ve got colder or? Katy Perry lyrics, nothing to do with the fact Jen once sang me I Kissed A Girl on our anniversary? I noticed an item of clothing lying on the floor. A pair of her jeans, the ones she wears to work. They’re still warm as well. I left the room and headed out towards the hall. I noticed another note in one of her shoes.

‘Baby girl put on your love making shoes, cause I love making you say my name say my name.’

Jennel Garica, is that a song? Oh you’ll be hearing about this later. The shoes are facing the stairs. I climbed up the steps. Josh’s door was open so I walked in. There in the middle of the floor lay a patterned shirt, yet another note on top of that.

‘Love my shirt, my shirt is so comfortably lovely.’

Donovan Leitch, really? This is crazy, has she gone through my parents music collection or something? I walked back out into the hall. I reached the bedroom door. It was already open a jar. I slowly pushed against it and walked in. There she is.

 A few candles are lit around the room, the lights are dimmed and she's wearing my favourite colour. She's in the middle of the bed wearing red lace lingerie, she's got red lipstick on. Her hair is straightened with her trademark yellow streak.

"There you are." she said huskily. She made a gesture for me to come closer. I slowly shuffled through the doorway. She sat up and got off the bed, making her way over to me, swinging her hips. I watched her smirking slightly. "What are we going to do with you then?" Jennel said biting her lower lip.

"I-I don't know." I stammered. She made the first contact. Her hands ran up my body and pulled off my dress. My skin became more and more covered in goosebumps with every touch. She pushed me back towards the bed until I fell backwards on to it. She straddled me, running her hands through my hair she leant down and kissed me. My hands found her bum, as our tongues battled for dominance.

Eventually her hands started roaming my body, she unclipped my bra and sent that flying across the room. Jennel then moved on to tugging my pants. Finally, she pulled them off. Before leaving kisses over my body.

"I love you Jen." I said my heart beat racing.

"I love you too baby." she replied, continuing to kiss my body. I had my hands tangled in her hair. Getting more and more excited the lower Jennel got. The closer she got to where I wanted her to be. I felt her smirk against my skin as I let out a moan.

...................................

Jennel snuggled into my side and rested her head on my chest. "That was amazing. I love you baby." she whispered before planting a soft kiss on my chin.

"Mmm, I love you more baby girl." I replied as I felt her breathing steady as she drifted off to sleep.

My mind wandered from the beautiful woman next to me, to Josh and then inevitably, Nicole. I just want her back here, at least then I know she is safe. I don't know what else to do. Right now I can only text her, so that what I'm gonna do. At least if she replies I know she's alive, right?