Character Introductions

~COPYRIGHT 2011~

**Diana Pavila**

Diana just joined the swim team this year, her senior year, thanks to her best friends. She always loved to swim but she never thought about doing it competitively. But once she joined the team, she loved it and thought it was a perfect choice that she made. She doesn't talk to many of the girls on the swim team, just her close group. She's hilarious and really sweet if you get to know her. Just don't let her eat too many gummy bears. She'll be off the walls.

**Roni Dudley**

Roni is the sweetest girl you will ever meet in your life. Although she is only months older than the girls and in the same grade, she is like the big sister figure. All of the girls come to her with their problems and they can trust her with anything. She's very level headed and smart, but at the same time, she can be a bit of a goof. She's been on the swim team since her freshman year, joining with absolutely no experience. The coach was surprised to see her swim so well. And now, by her senior year, she has made it to state trials, state finals, and now, state opens.

**Emalee Taylor**

The girls call Emalee Shorty because she is such a small girl. But you'd be surprised with how fast she swims. I guess the smaller the better, right? Although she's not as good as Roni, she made it to SWC's and state trials, missing the state finals cut by a hundredth of a second. Since it's her senior year, she would've loved to swim in state finals, but she's not going to let it bother her. She's a wacky, outgoing girl who everyone has learned to love. Just like her friends, she keeps within her small group and doesn't talk to many others.

**Jordan Garcia & Rosie Garcia**

The twins have been swimming since they were 8 years old, although they are not the best. It's alright though. They have a love for swimming and wouldn't give it up for the world. They both made it to SWC's this year for the first time. They were glad since it's their senior year. They are just like one another. If you don't know them, they're shy and quiet, but if you get to know them, you'll easily get annoyed from their randomness and hyperness. However, Jordan is friends with mostly guys when Rosie is friends with mostly girls. And Rosie is the girly of the two.

**Ally Jenson**

Ally joined the swim team two years ago, in her sophomore year. Now she's a senior and she's improved immensely. This year she made it to SWC's for the second time and she made it to state trials for the first time. She's the funniest girl in the world and she knows how to cheer you up in a millisecond. You can trust her and she's the nicest person, but if you mess with her friends, then you are going to get a wrath of hell from her.

**Nadina Chapline**

Nadina joined the swim team in her freshman year and the coach didn't like her from the start. She doesn't take things very seriously and jokes around, but she's good at what she does. The girls love her for her hilarious, dirty mind and they know the other side of her, the side that is a hopeless romantic and is caring for others. They know that when she falls in love for real that she'll be good at it and her boyfriend will be lucky to have her. Nobody compares to her. She keeps to herself on the swim team and only talks to her friends there. Everybody else judges her.

**Jack Cole**

Jack has always been that guy who sleeps around a lot. The only reason he's like that is because he hasn't found his mate. He's trying to cover up the pain in his heart with pleasure in different ways, but nothing seems to work. He's a good looking guy who got out of high school just 2 years ago. If he had a mate, he would show her just how good he could be, giving her romantic dates and loving along the way.

**Nik Woodard**

Nik and Jack have been best friends since they could remember. They grew up close to one another because their families were in the same pack. He doesn't sleep around like Jack does, but he still feels the loneliness without his mate. He's an attractive looking young man who graduated with Jack 2 years ago. He's funny, smart and the nicest guy. Everybody trusts him and the girls are all over him. But he doesn't pay attention. The only one he wants is the one he was meant to be with. If he even finds her at all...

**Dimitri Reznov**

Dimitri moved to the US 2 years ago, a year after he graduated from his school in Russia. He wanted to experience the American lifestyle and he loves it. He met up with Jack and Nik while he was taking a run through the woods in wolf form and their pack accepted him into their community. He was happy to gain a family and have people there to protect him. He can't help but wonder if there is something wrong with him though. He couldn't find his mate in Russia and after being here for 2 years, he hasn't found her here in America. Maybe he doesn't even have a mate...

**Jake Ramos**

Jake can be a pain in the ass for sure and sometimes he's just a straight up jerk, but all of his friends love him none the less. He graduated a year ago from the all werewolf high school in town, where he and his friends went all through their childhood. He hasn't found his mate yet and he's starting to become concerned. That hole in his heart is growing greater every day and he can't help but wonder if something happened to her. He has tried to change so he doesn't come off too wrong, but nothing has seemed to work. Will he ever find the right one or is his mate dead?

**Ethan Morales**

Ethan and Jake graduated in the same class as best friends. They are carbon copies of one another with the arrogant attitudes and the persistent bugging. But Ethan is a bit more out there. His mind is always in the gutter and for some reason, the werewolf females love it. He sleeps around a lot like Jack, but he doesn't let himself get attached too easily. He wants to wait for the right girl to mark someone. Same as his friend, he's tried to change, but nothing seems to attract anybody. He's travelled to town after town looking for his mate and now he's back, hopeless. When will she come along?

**Caleb Archer & Matt Archer**

The twins graduated two years ago from high school. Their father, the Alpha, died shortly after that and they had to make a decision and fast. Who was going to be the new Alpha? Neither of them wanted to be it, but Caleb took over the job. The pack was accepting at first, but now they are cracking down hard on him. He needs to find his mate within a month; otherwise someone else will take over. Matt and Caleb are desperately in search of their mates so their family name can remain as the leaders. They don't want to be a disgrace to their family. Will they be able to rule or will an elder take over?

~COPYRIGHT 2011~