Chapter Twenty

This is the goodbye chapter! :(

There is an r rated version of this chapter if you want to read it. It’s on my books!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Rosie’s POV*

I gulped as the door opened. Caleb came walking in and shut the door behind him.

“I have to leave in 20 minutes,” he told me.

I nodded and sat down on the end of the bed, facing the ground. I heard him come forward and he lifted my chin up with his finger.

“I hate having to pressure you to do this Rosie. I don’t want to, but I need to,” he whispered.

“You’re not pressuring me into anything,” I said confidently. “I want you to make love to me, even if it does mean having a child. I love you Caleb.”

“I love you too, baby,” he responded, kissing my lips softly. “I’m sorry, but I’m going to need to speed this up right now.”

He picked me up and threw me on the bed, making me giggle. He crawled on top of me with a smirk on his face and pushed my hair out of the way.

“Don’t worry sweetheart. I’m going to make slow, sweet love to you when I get back. It doesn’t mean that this mating right now means nothing to me though,” he reassured me before crashing his lips to mine.

*Aliah’s POV*

Ethan held me close as I cried into his shoulder.

“I don’t want you to go. Can’t you stay with me?” I sobbed.

“No babe I can’t and I’m sorry, but I need to do my job to protect my pack, to protect you,” he replied.

“I hope you know that I love you,” I murmured.

“I do. I love you too,” he said.

He kissed my mark and I gasped. It felt so good when he touched it. I felt him smirk against my skin and I giggled.

“You can’t get me all h*orny before you leave,” I pointed out.

He sighed. “Alright. Come on, let me hold you for the rest of the time we have left.”

We moved up onto the bed and I snuggled into his chest with his arms around me.

*Jordan’s POV*