Chapter Nineteen

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Unknown POV*

I stood in the woods watching over the house. I knew they all were getting ready for the attack. Let’s just hope that they were ready for it.

I was surprised when the front door flew open and someone walked out. She was a beautiful female and by her scent, I could tell that she was a human.

She ran over to the lake and began stripping herself of her clothing until she stood in nothing but her bra and panties. My wolf smirked. She was quite good looking, may I say. That’s when the idea popped into my head. It was perfect.

I crept down towards the lake where she was now floating in the water. She didn’t even see my coming. I pounced on top of her, causing her to choke on water. I picked her up out of the water and stuffed my shirt in her mouth before she had a chance to scream for help. I threw her over my shoulder and took off into the woods, back to home base.

*Roni’s POV*

About an hour later, Diana still hadn’t come inside and I was beginning to get worried.

“I’ll be back, babe. I need to go check on Little Di,” I told Nik.

“Alright, please be careful,” he said, leaning up to kiss me. “I love you.”

“I’m only going outside for like 5 minutes!” I laughed. “I’ll be back! It’s not like I’m leaving for good!”

“So? I still love you!”

“Love you too,” I responded, rolling my eyes.

I went outside and searched all around the property for her. The only thing I could find was her clothes, which were scattered around on the grass by the lake. I let my legs carry me as fast as they could to the house. I pushed the door open with an incredible force, causing it to hit against the wall. Everyone’s eyes drifted to me.

“Diana’s gone,” I announced, tears wetting my cheeks.

“WHAT?” Jack screamed, jumping up.

“All males need to bring their mates and children up to their rooms. Watch over them. Somebody needs to get my Beta also while you’re up there,” Caleb ordered.

Every single person rushed upstairs and within seconds, the room was clearing of everyone besides my friends and their mates. Matt came running down the stairs shirtless, buttoning his pants up. I laughed at the look of his hair. Somebody just got it on.

“What’s going on?” he questioned.

“One of the mates has been kidnapped. Jack’s mate,” Caleb explained.