Chapter Twenty Five

There is an R rated version of this chapter on my channel.

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Jordan’s POV*

I gasped as Rosie hit the floor, unconscious. I fell to the ground beside her, putting her head in my lap.

“Look at what you did! You can’t stress out a pregnant girl! Especially when she’s pregnant with…” I trailed off.

“Pregnant with what?” my mom asked.

“With triplets,” I sighed, hiding what I really was going to say.

“You knew?” my father questioned. “And you didn’t tell us.”

“No, I didn’t. It’s not my job to tell,” I said. “And I thought you guys were better than this. I’m moving out with her. I’m not going to be stuck here with you two.”

Rosie stirred in my arms and I helped her up to a standing position. We left the room in silence, heading up to our bedroom.

Once we got up there, Rosie burst into tears. I sat and hugged her while I gave Jake a call, explaining it all. I could hear Caleb yelling in the background. He was obviously pissed off.

Ten minutes later, both of the boys were climbing through our window. Caleb automatically went to Rosie, holding her while she cried. It took a little while for the tears to stop, but when they did, we started packing up. Within half an hour, we had everything in boxes and suitcases. We walked out of the front door and got into their car.

“Roni is already over visiting Nik,” Jake informed us. “Everyone is coming over and we’re going to have a bonfire and campout.”

“That sounds fun,” I smiled. “This’ll be good for you, Ro.”

“Yeah, maybe it will,” she replied weakly.

The guys gave us time to unpack while they got everything set up for the bonfire and when I was finished, I met Rosie at her room. I took her hand and led her outside.

Caleb, Jake, Nik and Roni were sitting by a roaring fire. Behind them were three gigantic tents. I guess that’s where we’re sleeping tonight.

By time it was dark, everyone had arrived. We were laughing and eating around the fire like nothing bad had happened today. It was amazing how our mates could make us relax so easily.

*Emalee’s POV*

Dimitri wrapped a blanket around my shoulders and then sat down next to me with his arms around me. I smiled and leaned into his side, watching the fire crackle.