Chapter Thirty Two - Last Chapter

Watch the video to the right to see Diana’s wedding dress, the bridesmaids’ dresses and the maid of honor’s dress!

This is the last chapter of the story! There will be an epilogue so watch out for it!

There is an R rated version of this chapter on my profile!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Wedding Day – Diana’s POV*

I woke up with a smile on my face. Today was the day that I was getting married to the guy that I love. It was hard to believe that I, an 18 year old girl, was getting married.

I turned to my side, hoping that I could see Jack before the time came. I pouted when I saw that the bed beside me was empty. However, there was a note where he had previously been laying. I picked it up and read it:

Little Di,

I can’t wait to see you all done up in your wedding dress. I know you’re probably wondering where I am. Well, the guys came and got me early this morning, telling me I couldn’t see you before the wedding. Sometimes I think they are girls! Haha. But don’t fret my baby girl. We’ll see one another soon enough and later they’ll be plenty of alone time. I can’t wait to hold you in my arms and make you mine. I love you sweetheart. Get some sleep. Don’t let the girls steal that from you because we’re not going to be getting much sleep after the wedding, if you know what I mean ;) I love you baby.

~Jack

I grinned from ear to ear and lay back on the bed. However, I jumped up when the door flung open.

“Happy wedding day!” Aliah screamed, jumping onto the bed.

“Thanks,” I giggled.

“You need to get up. We have a hair appointment at 11:30 and it’s nearly 10. Then after that, we’re getting our makeup done and before you know it, you’ll be getting married!” she exclaimed. “Why don’t you shower and meet us downstairs?”

“Will do!” I said, jumping out of my bed.

I ran into the bathroom and took a steaming hot shower. I scrubbed myself like my life depended on it. Then I shaved. I needed to be perfect for Jack. After all, tonight would be the night of our first mating. I wasn’t about to be smelly and hairy!

I changed into sweats and a tank top and joined the girls downstairs. They were smiling at me like mad women.

“How is the bride to be doing this beautiful morning?” Rosie questioned.

“I’m doing great,” I answered. “Are we ready to go?”

“Yep,” Aliah answered. “Where do you want to go to breakfast? We have time to go out.”

“It doesn’t matter to me. As long as it’s not McDonalds, I’m fine,” I replied.

“How about The Pancake House?” Nadina suggested. “Their food is amazing.”

“Sure, that sounds god!” I smiled.

“Alright, Pancake House it is!” Jordan exclaimed.

We exited the house to see a bunch of people setting up the benches by the lake. There were florists decorating and music people setting up. Everything looked perfect and beautiful.

The girls pushed me into the car and we drove to The Pancake House. After breakfast, they drove me to the salon. The moment we got there, we were whisked inside. I got my hair yanked at and put into a fancy up do, just like the other girls. By 1:30 we were finished with our hair. The makeup crew came in and dolled us up within half an hour.