Chapter Fifteen

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Two Months Later – Diana’s POV*

Jack was sitting in back of me, his arms around my waist. The fire in front of us was roaring and I could hear the children giggling as they chased one another. This place was awesome.

All of my friends were surrounding us with their boyfriends, who just happened to be some of Jack’s friends. We’re at a bonfire in the woods where the boys live. It’s kind of strange that they live in the woods, but I think it’s kind of cool.

All of a sudden I heard a growl from somewhere in the woods. I cuddled into his chest, scared, but he acted as if nothing happened. So did the others. It was obviously loud enough to hear so why weren’t they reacting.

“Jack, did you hear that?” I asked, shaking.

“Don’t worry about it sweetie,” he said. “It’s normal around.”

“You mean it’s normal for there to be loud growls from the forest?” I asked, wide eyed.

He nodded calmly and kissed my lips.

“Why though?” I questioned.

He leaned down to my ear and whispered, “Because we’re all werewolves here.”

I burst into laughter and everyone around the campfire stared at me. However, Jack wasn’t laughing.

I stopped and asked, “You’re being serious?”

He nodded. “Everyone here, excluding your friends and some of the females, is a werewolf.”

“Jack, stop playing around,” I said, seriously. “You’re scaring me.”

“I don’t want to scare you Diana, but it’s the truth.”

“It is Little Di,” I heard Rosie say. “You’ve got a sexy werewolf boyfriend.”

I heard Caleb growl and shoot a look at Jack after Rosie called him sexy. My eyes widened.

“Oh. My. Fucking. God. What have I gotten myself into?” I groaned.

“You’ve gotten yourself into an everlasting love,” Jack informed me. “You’re meant for me. This is my life and you’re meant to live it with me.”

“Don’t go all Twilight on me,” I laughed.

“God, what is it with you girls and comparing us to Jacob Black?” Dimitri complained. “We’re nothing like that woos.”