Chapter Twenty Eight

There will be an R rated chapter for this, so look for it on my works! Thanks!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Couple Days Later - Aliah’s POV*

I nearly screamed when the front door burst open. But I calmed down when I saw who it was. The seven boys were filing through the door within seconds, each of them running off in different directions. Ethan ever so slowly approached me, but I was too excited to see him. I jumped off of the couch and into his arms, jumping up and wrapping my legs around his waist. Our lips molded together in a passionate kiss.

“I missed you so much,” I mumbled against his lips.

“Mmm, yeah, me too,” he replied, pulling his lips from mine.

He began trailing kisses down my neck and I moaned when he started sucking on my mark. I heard him growl.

“You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to touch you like this,” he said, grabbing my ass.

I laughed. “Oh, you have no idea,” I said.

“Oh, but I do,” he insisted, licking my neck.

“Alright, I think it’s time for you to let me down,” I giggled.

“But I don’t want to,” he groaned, his attention still at my neck.

I could feel his obvious arousal and it was making me feel awkward, yet turned on. And that scared me. Why I just aroused because I hadn’t seen him in so long or was it because I was ready?

My eyes began to close and soft moans escaped my lips as he kissed my mark over and over again. I was beginning to feel wet and his eyes snapped up, flashing yellow.

“You’re aroused,” he stated.

“Um…” I trailed off. “What?”

“I can smell it, sweetheart. Don’t try to hide it from me,” he growled.

“But Eth, I…” I trailed off.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I didn’t answer. He backed off. “You’re not comfortable with me, are you?”

“It’s not that. I just-I don’t know if I’m ready yet,” I said, looking up at him.

But that one look pushed all of my bad thoughts away. I felt powerful love and lust towards him. Right then I made up my decision.