Chapter Twenty Four

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

*Aliah’s POV*

This morning, Jordan and Jake came downstairs as happy as can be. Ethan and I quickly figured out that they had mated. Then Caleb and Rosie joined us all with smiles on their faces.

“How’d the doctor’s appointment go?” I asked eager to find out the news.

“Great! The babies are healthy,” Rosie said.

“Wait, babies? As in plural?” Jordan questioned.

She nodded with a smile on her face. “I’m having triplets!” she announced.

“Triplets? Holy crap Caleb! Do you have super sperm or something? Jesus!” Nadina yelled.

“It’s normal for werewolves to be born in groups. Think about it. Regular wolves have litters,” Caleb said, laughing. “But who knows, maybe I do have super sperm.”

“Oh hell. Matt, you are NOT knocking me up,” Nadina mumbled, making us all laugh.

“Girls, we need to go back home today,” I spoke up.

“No you don’t. This is only your third day and you told your parents you’d be gone for a week,” Ethan said. “Plus I don’t want you to leave. I’ll miss you.”

“Aww, babe, I’ll miss you too, but we need to get back to school. We’ll make up an excuse as to why we’re back so early. If I want to graduate, I need to keep up on my studies.”

“She’s right Eth. We can’t hold them back from their studies,” Nik agreed.

“Alright,” Ethan sighed and pouted. “I’ll bring you home.”

“We all came together so Roni will drive us home. I’ll come visit you soon,” I said and pecked him on the lips. I stood up. “Come on girls, let’s go.”

We got in Rosie’s car and she drove us home. I couldn’t help but wonder how she was going to hide the pregnancy from her parents. They didn’t even know she was seeing someone.

I sighed and walked inside. My parents were surprised to see me, but I quickly came up with an excuse. Then I headed off to my room for a much needed nap.

*A Few Days Later – Roni’s POV*

I had told my mother and father that I was seeing someone, but luckily they have not asked to meet him yet. So I told them I had a date with him and left the house. What they didn’t know was that I was just simply driving to the pack house to hang out with him.