Chapter Two

I hope you all enjoy!

please vote comment fan

This Chapter has been edited by CharlieWolf

Many Thanks Claudia!!!

Chapter Two

Rennie's POV

I looked at Mel knowing that she was giving me her false smile, again. We grew up together, and I know her better than anyone. I didn’t say a word, as I could tell by the expression on her face she didn’t want to talk right now. “Come on, we’ll be late." I said trying to distract her.

I looked over at her as we drove to school; we only lived a few minutes down the road so it didn’t take long. We pulled into the school parking lot and I noticed all the popular crew where all hanging by the front doors. I could see Mel had a worried look on her face, but whatever it was, she was not saying anything. Her eyes were slightly glazed over, "Mel, please tell me what’s wrong" I pleaded her with worry. She just looked at me with sad eyes.

"Nothing, I’m fine." she said with her fake smile again. She grabbed her bag and looked the other way.

As we got closer to the group we could hear them talking about Tyler's party, everyone in the pack was invited, even some close friends from the rain pack were going to be there.  "Hi.” I shouted out to everyone like every other morning

“Hi." they all chorused back.

I could feel Mel hiding behind me, “she is too shy for her own good,” I thought to myself. I love Mel to bits but she always hides herself from everyone, she can never just relax and talk to people. If I am talking to anyone, she always hides or just carries on walking. Don't get me wrong she’s a chatter box around me, but just around others she closes up, I don't know why though.

As I turn around to see if she’s alright, I could see her staring at something, so I follow her gaze and, oh my God, she was staring at Tyler! I have never seen her stare at anyone before. Corrie looked at me and then at Mel with a look that could kill us there and then. I turned to Mel, linked arms with her, and headed through the school’s main doors.

When we reached our lockers; “Mel, please tell me what is wrong! I saw you looking at Tyler, what is going on?” I asked concerned. Mel looked up at me with sad eyes.

“Nothing, I will talk to you later.” she replied, which means end of subject for Mel.

I turned around as I heard a heap of shouting down the hallway. Walking down the hallway was the most amazing boy I have ever seen, all the girls were standing to the sides with their mouths hanging open and drooling. Oh my God he was stunning! He had jet-black hair, bright blue eyes and olive skin with a big, muscular body; it was as if he sent from heaven. Pure, sex God.

As they were getting closer, I noticed that right behind him was another boy he looked the double of him but with the most amazing green eyes, “they must be brothers” I thought to myself.

I hit Mel in the arm quickly. “Look up” I said, she looked up straight away, Mel’s eyes locked with the second boys eyes. It was like time stood still, they both just stood there looking deep into each other’s eyes, both going a deep shade of red. I was amazed, as I have never seen Mel look this way at anyone.

I cleared my throat and the boy ran off to catch up with the others. “What did just happen?” She asked me with a shocked and scared expression, but also embarrassed, the hallway went back to normal, the bell rang for first class.

Mel's POV

I looked at Rennie feeling shocked and scared, then I started feeling so embarrassed not knowing what this feeling was. I was broken out of my daze by the bell ringing so we headed to class.

It was the class before lunch now, and I was still in a daze. I have not been able to take my mind off those bright green eyes and that body all morning. I felt Rennie coming up next to me.

“Spit it out now,” she said in her cross tone.

“I will tell you at lunch” I replied. She nodded, knowing I will tell her later.

The bell rang, we didn’t get to see the two boys all day, but all the girls were gossiping about them nonstop. “I wonder what their names are, and where they were from, as my dad hasn't said anything about a new family join our pack, and with him being Alpha, I always know before everyone else and I know I have never seen these boys before.” I thought to myself.

I began to run my hand through my hair while I went back to hiding behind Rennie. Our diner was not like normal high school diners, it was modern with fancy sofas on one side, and long bench tables on the other, and the food was amazing. I decided to go and save a seat on one of the sofas when Rennie was going off to get our food. “Rennie would you get me a cappuccino and a muffin please?” I asked handing her over the money.

I looked all around the diner, looking for the green eyes but couldn’t see him anywhere. This was a first for me as I always keep my head down, and to be honest I don’t think anyone has really even seen my face, well, except my family and Rennie of course.

Next thing I know, I feel someone beside me but with my werewolf senses, I knew it wasn’t Rennie. I put my head down as I felt my heart start to beat so hard, it felt like it was going to explode. Then he opened his mouth:

“Hello” he said in the most amazing voice I have ever heard. “Oh my God what do I do? What do I say?” I was mentally shouting at myself as I started to panic. I did not know what I was going to do. Then as always Rennie comes to my rescue

“Hi I’m Rennie, and you are?” she asked him.

I could still feel his eyes on me, “Zack. Nice to meet you, and what is this lovely ladies name?” he asked, his voice was so deep and sexy, making me melt right there on the spot. “Oh please God what is happening to me,” I thought to myself.

Rennie coughed, which that meant “Mel look up now and say something”. I took a deep breath and looked up at him “H-hi, my name is Melissa, but my friends call me Mel.” I said while stuttering. I started thinking “what you are doing to me!”

He held his hand out to me.

When he touched my hand I felt tingles shooting up my arm making me jump up out of my chair and run, I could feel someone chasing after me but I didn't stop, all these feelings where scaring the shit out of me.

please vote comment fan

much <3 Mel xx