Chapter 32 bless him

PLEASE VOTE – COMMENT – OR FAN

AS IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!

MEL XX

Recap:

Mel’s POV

With the last of our energy, we turned to face our packs, which we had blocked in. We started to demolish the safety barrier insuring not to harm anyone in the process. As the last part came down ,I  started to feel dizzy ,then I was swallowed into  blackness, I could hear Zack faintly in the back ground screaming my name, before everything was gone.

**********************.

Chapter 32

Zack’s POV

I ran over to Melissa, she was just laying there, collapsed on the ground. I started to scream her name hoping she would hear me. Her usual beautiful rosy face, was as white as a ghost, and instead of her usual warm body, it felt so cold. Tears where flowing down my cheeks, and I did not care who could see, as my heart was breaking into a million pieces. I felt like I was losing her!  My soul mate and my pups are the most important people in my life.

I picked her up bridal style, and started running on foot, back to our pack doctor. The Alpha cut me up, making me stop.

 Looking down at his daughter in my arms, I could see the tears building up in his eyes; that only made me panic more! “CHANGE INTO YOUR WOLF NOW!” He shouted out me, as he was my Alpha I quickly changed into my wolf, but not before handing, my baby girl over to him. He then kissed her on the forehead as he gently placed her on my back .He then started shouting orders, next thing I notice, ten of his top fighters were beside me.”Zack go now son, these wolfs will protect you and my daughter”. “Just get her to the pack doctor as fast as you can,” Alpha said. “I will sir” I replied.

We arrived at the doctor's pack house, about thirty minutes later; he was waiting outside for us. I knew then that the Alpha, must have informed him as we left, letting him know we were on our way.

He led the way to a room with just a bed in the corner. I laid Melissa down, not letting go of her hand. The doctor asked me a few question’s then asked me to wait outside ,as much as I tried to refuse ,I knew he was not going to help unless I left the room. I left the room, feeling a tightness tugging in my chest.

I leaned up against the wall, just outside the room, sliding down to the ground, my body began to hurt all over, and the pain was unbearable. I started to scream out as I couldn’t take any more ,I  then heard faint footsteps running towards me ,and that was the last thing I remembered, as blackness took me over .

Alpha’Pov

I was on my way back home, when the pack doctor, informed me that” Zack has just passed out,” and  what about Melissa” I asked, He then told me” they both have the same symptoms.” “I think they over did it with their powers, and burned them self’s out”.  “I will know more by the time you get here”, the doctor said.

As I was running towards our packs land ,I felt so guilty ,I knew they were only kids ,why the hell did I make them do this, I’m meant to be a bloody Alpha!

An Alpha is meant to protect their pack not kill them. I thought to myself, I felt so bad; I had blocked my mind link off to everyone. However, my mate, must of heard as she started to talk to me. ”John darling please stop, this is not your fault ,we all agreed the circle was the only way we would survive , Yes they are only kid’s, but always remember this one thing ,the Gods were with them .they will all be fine darling . ” Thank you sweetheart I love you “I said,  ”love you too, and I will be waiting for you.” She replied

Hope you all enjoyed

PLEASE VOTE- COMMENT –OR FAN

THANKS FOR READING & ALL YOUR SUPPORT

MEL XX