Chapter 20 Mel's and Zacks POV

Sorry I didn’t upload sooner L  but I do a lot of shows for charity and with it being Christmas it’s been very busy!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

 I would like to say a special Thank you Ethelfleda and spider69monkey who have supported me so much!

Thanks a million also to all my other fans and readers loves you all xx

Chapter 20

Recap:

We both layed back feeling so complete the whole night has been perfect. I am now mated to the sexiest were ever. 

 With his arms wrapped around me snuggling me in to his chest he whispered you’re now MINE

 Love you baby girl

Love you too lover man night x

***********************************

Mel’s Pov

When I woke up the next morning, I was laying into Zack’s chest with my arms and legs wrapped around him; he had his arms wrapped around me holding me close to him too. I was staring up at him eyeing his whole body up and down” God he is sexy “I thought to myself. Then I started to think of last night and how amazing it was.

Oh how I could do it all again! It was the best night of my life and to know that he was mine now, Wow!

 He was laying there still naked from last night and his ABS! Oh I could feel myself drooling at his body thank God he’s asleep I thought myself.

I was desperate to go to the bathroom but didn’t want to wake Zack up, So I tried to slip out of his arms slowly, Then I heard him laughing, “Hey I said I looking up at him slapping him in the arm playfully”, Then he pulled me in tighter and kissed me with as much passion as last night and before long we were at it again, It was like we couldn’t get enough  of each other ,”I think we better get up otherwise we will end up here all day lover man” I said!” Sounds good to me“Zack said, I started to laugh. I managed to get out of the bed and made it to the bathroom before he could catch me. Ha ha

He started to knock on the door” Melissa I want to shower with you” he whined at me. I began to laugh and I could just imagine him pouting. Ah poor baby I shouted in between laughs and said not a chance and carried on laughing, I started to run the shower and I could hear Zack running around the room, but decided to take no notice and carried on with my shower.

I was just applying shampoo to my hair when I felt two arms grab me around the waist, I screamed startled but new it was only Zack.” What are you doing? How in the hell did you get in here?” I shouted! He was just laughing and said “baby I’m a werewolf you’re not meant to hear me sneak up on you” But I’m you’re mate I should “I whined .That only made him laugh more .Baby you would have if you have changed into your wolf! But sweetheart you will soon, and if you wasn’t so into washing your hair you would have.

Zack’s POV

I was awake but Melissa didn’t realise ,I could see her eyeing up my body it was like she was drooling ,I could hold it back any longer I bust out laughing,” Hey “she said  looking up at me then she  slapped my arm playfully ,God I love her little face when she’s trying to be mad !she looks so cute .

I couldn’t help myself I just smacked my lips onto hers kissing her deeply with as much passion as I possessed .I lost all my control and made love to her again I couldn’t get enough of her she was just everything I could have ever wished and hoped for in a mate and she was mine and mine alone!

“I think we better get up otherwise we will end up here all day lover man” she said!” “Sounds good to me “I replied, she started to laugh but I could see in her eyes that she could have stayed in bed with me all day.

 I layed there in a daze for a moment  then realised she had sneaked out of bed and was running for the bathroom laughing , I jumped off the bed and tried to catch her as I wanted to join her in the shower.

I knocked on the bathroom door “Melissa I want to shower with you” I whined with my best pout face on ,I just heard her laugh that’s when I thought ill pick the lock  ha see if she can stop me now! I thought to myself, it wasn’t as easy as I thought but after some time I managed to unlock and open the door, I sneaked in as quietly as possible thank god she didn’t hear me. I could see her shadow through the steamed up glass OMG she is going to kill me I thought to myself.

I got undressed and got in the shower and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her back into my chest .She screamed into my ear nearly deafening me! She started to shout at me but I couldn’t hear her as all I could do was laugh.

She then surprised the life out of me. She was all upset but not because I got in the shower with her but because she didn’t hear or sense me coming in the shower ,because when you are fully  mated your senesces are meant to double for your mate!

I tried to explain to her that will all happen when you change, she still had another few days before she would go through the change and I was so happy that I would be the one to help her through it!

I no it’s a little short sorry

Next chapter I will let you know how Rennie and Tyler’s night went :O)

Please vote or comment as it means so much to me

Thanks   Mel xx