Chapter 24 Zack reveals all

I would like to dedicate this chapter to ethelfleda and spider69monkey

Thanks for all your support Mel xx

Please fan, vote or comment 

Recap:

“Oh Zack I love you so much” I said, “I love you to baby girl” he replied.

 We just layed there for the rest of the night, snuggling up to each other, just chatting about tomorrow as it was my big day! I prayed to the Gods that night that the change will all go all right.

************************

Chapter 24

Zack’s POV

I knew tomorrow was going to be really hard on Melissa ,I remember when I changed into my wolf for the first time, there is no way to describe the pain ,it’s so bad you actually feel like you’re going to die.  However, when you have completed the change it is like all the pains forgotten and you just become exhausted from the transformation.

I am so happy though that I will be able to be there for my baby, to comfort her and help ease the pain as much as I can. As I am her mate I will now feel her pain as well, maybe not as bad, but I will still be able to feel it.

It has been hard the past few days keeping secrets from Melissa, but I knew by telling her the truth would only be putting her life in danger!

My brother and I were born with a blessing from the Gods. Apparently there is only four of us wolfs in the world that has a special element. I have never found out who the other two were. They say the Gods will bring us all together during our lives.

My element is Earth and I was gifted with been able see into the future as well, which is very rare! but up until a few days ago, I did not know how to use my powers, or how to control them. Over the years, I have felt my powers getting stronger and stronger, even the visions were coming more and more, but I always just tried to push them out of my mind, as I did not realize exactly what they were.

That was before the Alpha has been helping me and explaining the importance of my powers. My Brother Ryan’s element is Wind I told the Alpha, as I knew Ryan needed help too, and learn how to use and control his element.

The Alpha spent at least three to four hours every day teaching us everything he could, as he knew the wolfs that were looking for us were getting closer. He also said that we should be able to put an end to all of this, if we combined our elements together.

It has been exhausting, but I could not help but think of all the people that are at risk due to me and my brother being here. The Alpha has explained to his pack and the other pack’s around us , that rogue wolfs  are coming to attack soon and to be on the lookout .He hasn’t mentioned Ryan or me, as he says that the less people know the better it will be for us! However, he did tell his Beta second in command, as he knew he could trust him with his life.

As I was laying in bed with Melissa all snuggled  in to me, everything was going through my mind. I felt her starting to wake up and pulled her closer to my chest placing a soft kiss on her forehead. I laid there looking at my baby she was just so perfect, I felt so blessed and special to have her in my life, Karma really picked me the most amazing mate !I thought to myself.

Melissa then began to open her eyes. ”morning sweetheart Happy Birthday” I said while giving her a Birthday kiss ,She rubbed her eyes and gave me a little smile ,making my heart melt “morning lover man and thank you” she replied while reaching up giving me a kiss on the lips.

I was broken out of the kiss by the Alpha calling me through our mind link. I could hear the panic in his voice ,I jumped out of bed  startling Melissa a little ,”Sorry baby” I said stroking her cheek soothing her a little, Your dad has just called me through our mind link to meet him in his office straight away. “When I come back I will give you your present” I said wiggling my eyebrows, she laughed and slapped me playfully on the chest.