Chapter 27

Recap:

“I need you to think of your human form and focus baby”, it will not happen straight away, I know you are tired but please concentrate, you can do this. “I said. After a few minutes, Melissa managed to change back into her human form. I wrapped the blanket around her placing her on my lap holding her close to my ,I kissed her fore head ,and told her how much I loved her ,and how proud I was to be her mate.

*************************************.

Chapter 27

Mel’s POV

I felt so weak and tired, Zack lifted me bridal style, carried me back to our house, and took me to our bedroom .He laid me on the bed pulling the blankets over me .I felt the darkness take over straight away and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Next morning I woke up snuggled deep into Zack’s chest, he had his arms and legs wrapped around me holding on to me tightly. I looked up at his gorgeous face, I place a kiss on his lips just a little one, as I went to pull away he pulled me back against his lips deepening the kiss.

 The sparks I felt before was nothing towards the way they feel now, it was as my body was going to explode but in a good way, .Every part of me was tingling. I could tell he was feeling the same as he rolled on top of me without breaking the kiss.

I pulled back and looked into his eyes. “Baby make love to me? “ I asked as I needed him inside me so bad .I didn’t need to say another word as he entered me straight away ,setting off another round of explosions, my body was shaking  and I didn’t know how much more I could take as we both reached out climax . He leaned down and said,” I Love you so much Melissa “.I Love you too Zack

We laid there for another few minutes before we went for a shower. We were in the shower together and as before, we could not resist each other so we made love again.

I started to think to myself again as since I woke up this morning I just cannot get enough of him. It’s like I  wanted  him to inside me all the time ,I was feeling so Horney and didn’t know what the hell was wrong with me .

We did not even manage to get dressed as I push him on the bed ripping his towel of and with me in full control; I made love to him repeatedly. I think we had done it at least ten times before we went to go down stairs for breakfast .I could not control my hormones I had to make a stop at the bathroom dragging Zack in with me I took him again, and then he took me. “OMG “Zack what is wrong with me” I said while panting heavy into his chest.

Baby you are on heat; he started to explain “Your wolf is ready for you to produce a pup” .He looked into my eyes to see if he should carry on .i nodded for him to carry on. Well from what I learned in sex education, you will continue to want sex until you have conceived. “I felt my face get hot from all the blushing.” However, I was told this can take anything up to a week “, Zack informed me.

“Oh Zack” I moaned as I grabbed him again feeling the need for him. My wolf would not stop until she was satisfied .We decided it would be best to have someone bring our breakfast up to us, as It was not safe to be around people at the minute .As I couldn’t even walk down one set of stairs without putting Zack inside me.

On our way back to our room, I jumped on Zack in the hallway.  As he entered me, he ran back into our room while still inside me. I felt so bad for him but it was like a drug, I need him so bad .Zack must have heard me talking to my wolf, as he said "Melissa my wolf is the same as yours .They are both linked now , what you are feeling so am I ,it’s like mine isn’t even going down. He will continue to poor seeds into you until you are impregnated."

I then asked Zack” to mind link with my mum and ask would she bring some food up please “He looked at me “Melissa you can mind link now “ , “just picture your mum, and talk to her in your head. ”However, please remember to explain you are on heat! As I do not want her walking in on us, “he said laughing at the end.

I tried, and manage to ask, and as the wonderful mother she is she said she will be up in a bit .I could tell by her voice she was getting all-emotional, but that was stopped as I need Zack again.

Four days later, I had conceived Zack’s baby. Zack and i were exhausted, So we spent the next  day in bed and in the  bath, soothing our muscles,  as they were burned out from the last four days .I was sore in places you couldn’t even imagine being sore.

However, as scared as I was feeling about being pregnant, I knew it was all going to be alright, The doctor has been over to make sure everything was alright after the transformation. Zack had also informed dad and me about my element, to say we were shocked was an understatement, but dad reassured me that this is a blessing from the Gods, but for now,

PLEASE VOTE ,COMMENT,OR FAN