Chapter Eleven

©  2012  M Khassal

Chapter Eleven

Mel's POV

I packed a bag and wrote a letter, as I knew Rennie would panic if I weren’t here when she came to check on me.

Every day without fail, she will come over, whether I talked to her or not, I knew she would worry about me. She always does!                  

As I was writing her the letter, I started crying. I knew she would fill my parents in, so I sealed it up and laid it on my bed. I knew when she came around after school, she would find it.

I didn't know if I was doing the right thing, going away, but I did know one thing, I needed to clear my head. Everything was happening so fast. I knew that if I went I would have time alone to help me cope with everything and try to work out what I'm going to do.

Zack was in the car waiting for me. I had sent him outside so I could pack a while ago. I gave one quick look around my room to check I have everything.

I would be lying if I say I wasn't nervous about going off with Zack, but when he was beside me, I felt safe and protected. I know he would never hurt me. It was like when he was beside me, the world around us didn't exist.

I ran down the stairs. Zack was leaning up against the car. He looked just like a model. He was so hot, pure eye candy. He came up to me, taking my bag and opening the car door for me to get in.

As he got in the car, he turned to me and held my hand, "Melissa, are you OK baby?" Zack asked. I looked up into his eyes, "Yes. Please can we just go?" He brought my hand up to his lips and gently kissed it. I felt sparks shooting up my arm, with shivers going straight through my body.

I felt amazing it was like my whole body was melting. My heart was pounding so hard against my chest. "Please, can we go Zack? I need to be away from here. Please."

"Yes, baby. Lets go." He buckled up and we headed off. I had no clue where we were going but I didn't care either. I was just happy knowing I was with Zack, alone and will be for the next few days.

Zack's POV

After we settled into our hotel room, I asked Melissa if she wanted to go out to eat or eat in. She hadn't said much the whole way but I knew she needed it so she could think and I didn't want to make things more complicated for her then she already was.

"Hmm. Do you mind if we eat here tonight? Please. Then tomorrow we can go out to dinner." Melissa asked.

"That's fine, baby. What ever you want to do, I'm just happy to be able to do anything to make you happy." 

I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She lifted her head up, leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I've wanted to kiss and hold her ever since we left her house.

We started to kiss slow and softly at first but then I couldn't hold back any more. I needed to taste her. She made me feel so alive, like I have never felt in all my life. I felt complete with her in my arms.

I had to break the kiss as I needed to breathe. I could feel her heart beating heavily against my chest. It seemed it was beating as hard as mine.

I had a big smile on my face. "Melissa," I said softly. "I know your confused right now but I want you to know that I will wait for as long as you need me to. You're my mate. My soul mate. Melissa, my heart and soul is your and only yours!"

This Chapter has been edited by avecna!

Thank you so much <3 Mel x

Thank you everyone who has voted or commented! I really appreciate your support :)

Mel x