Chapter 31 (part 1)

OMG ! I CANT BELIEVE IT, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE VOTES, COMMENT’S AND FANNING ME!

I AM NOW PLACED IN

Werewolf #144 / Romance #469 / What's Hot #868

WOW ..

I  WOULD LIKE TO SAY, THANKS A MILLION, TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

PLEASE KEEP VOTING

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

MEL XX

Rennie’s Pov

As the three, most important people in my life left, to go and fight. As the Alpha said tonight, “this will be the hardest fight we have ever been challenged too! Just remember, we have the numbers and the element circle, that’s the God ‘s have blessed us with”

 I felt so useless and alone, I could not stop my tears from running down my cheeks, as my heart was breaking.  All I could think about was “say if they do not come back, say if one of them is killed, OMG what if Tyler does not make it back to me and our unborn twins!” I have just found my mate, and happiness that I never thought was possible.

I could not stop the tears as I sobbed so hard, i grabbed up to one of Tyler’s old t-shirts, sniffing deep taking in his sent calming me down a little.

Why the hell did they have to take Melissa! she is pregnant for God SAKES! I screamed to myself, I could feel all the sadness, being replaced by anger. I just sat there screaming and arguing with myself. 

I don’t know how long I wasn’t ranting for,  before Alison the Alpha female came over and wrapped her arms around me and giving me a motherly hug ,

I started calming down as she held me ,comforting me ,one thing for sure ,she always gives me the comfort of a  mother ,one I never got from mine. Feeling a little better she lifted my chin up “, Rennie you need to be strong, now I am going to need your help, and it will take your mind of things ok darling? “She said “ok mum” I replied (and yes, I always have called her mum)

Zacks Pov

As we all headed towards the clearing, I could feel Melissa was getting nervous ,Hell I was too, but I hated that my mate had to feel like this ,I stayed  as close as possible to her ,so I could comfort her as much as possible.

We had a circle of wolfs around us at all times, with Melissa ,Ryan, Marcus and me in the centre staying close to each other .Making sure that we were ready ,to form our circle the minute the rouge packs are in view.

I was a little nervous, as we had only practiced using our elements in the pack gym, only with the Alpha there. Now, we all know how important this is to our future, and the future of our pack.

I started to get the scent of the rogues, as that is one sent that you cannot miss!  Believe me its degusting.

Mel’s POV

I felt so nervous, but I did not want Zack to worry, as I tried as hard as I could not to show it. However, dam our link right now! As I knew, I was not hiding it very well .As he rubbed his wolf along the side of me, instantly silently thanking him, for the calm feeling that ran through my whole body.

Just as I started to relax ,I got a whiff of a smell like the sewers, ha well that’s the only way I could describe the scent I got  .I knew straight away that scent was of the rogues, so they must be near ,I thought to myself, as  the whole pack came to a halt.

The Alpha then started to shout out orders through our mind link ,making sure everyone understood After a few minutes of everyone nodding and agreeing ,everyone got in there positions .

 Which all our pack wolfs surrounded us, building a wall with not one gap. Therefore, we could prepare our circle. As soon as they built the wall, we all changed back to our human forms, as we worked out in training, our human form helped us gain more power!

We could still use our mind link with our pack, thank God!

So once, we were ready, and in our places, we could let them know. All four of us stood in our circle, making sure we were in our rightful places. With each one of us holding our candles, that represents each of our elements. Ryan’s was Grey to represent AIR, Marcus’s was white to represent WIND and Zack’s was brown to represent EARTH. , mine was blue; to represent WATER, and I held a red one to represent FIRE. “Yes I was blessed with two elements, that’s why I was so important to the circle of elements.

The others  stood holding their candles, as I went around one by one , lighting their candles with my fire element .It had to be lit  in the  correct order ,first was wind ,then air ,then fire  and  last  of all was water. We stood letting the Alpha know we were ready!   

PART 2 WILL BE UPLOADED A.S.A.P