Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Rennie's POV

 Tyler wrapped his arms around my waste and whispered in my ear "MY MATE!" He kissed me on my sensitive spot on my neck; I could not hold back the moan that escaped my lips. He was slowly kissing his  way up to my lips, He looked straight into my eyes asking for permission  to kiss me ,But  i couldn’t wait any more, I just grabbed him crashing my lips against his ,I needed to taste him so bad i wanted to feel our tongues touch.

As soon as our tongues touched, my body melted into jelly. The sparks and heat was just all too much but in a good way, I could feel Tyler tighten his arms around me. I pulled him closer, as the two of us were making out as if it was our last.  We broke away at the same time desperate to get our breaths back.

Tyler's POV

We were kissing with so much passion and lust that i was finding it hard to breath, As much as i wanted to carry on i new i had to break away, Rennie pulled back at the same time ,I could see in her eyes she was feeling everything i was ,

I looked deep into her eyes, God I love her.  I thought to myself! We laid there on the bed just holding each other not saying a word, as there were no words necessary. It felt amazing to have the most beautiful girl lying in my arms. I heard that when you find your mate the feeling is great well believe me when I say there is no words on earth that could describe how great it is!

Mel's POV

I laid there trying to get some sleep while all i could do was picture Zack naked in the shower, with the water running down his perfect ABS .oh his body! Even though he was in the next room, my body was burning up so much just thinking of him in there OMG Melissa i shouted to myself in my head GET A GRIP!  I shook my head, as I sat up to wait for him to finish, as closing my eyes was just not an option right now.

Then to make matters worse i could feel Zack coming into the room ,I wanted to look up at him but at the same time I knew I shouldn’t as my thoughts was bad enough ,I didn’t no how much longer I was going to be able to control myself. I quickly closed my eyes.

All of a sudden, i felt the bed dip down at my side my eyes shot open to reveal a stunning sexy Zack in a pair of boxers, OMG! His hair was still damp with little drips falling down on to his body, OH GOD PLEASE! He just looked like a model no a god no OMG i do not care I WANT HIM NOW! God karma was good!

Zack’s POV

Melissa was killing me! I had to have a shower to calm myself down and my wolf before he took over completely and mated Melissa forcefully, I did not want that for my baby. I wanted it to be the perfect moment for both of us. I got out dried myself off and put my boxers on, I hated pj’s and to sleep in them was a big NO

I walked out and made my over to her side of the bed, I sat down and her eyes shot open, I think I scared her. I never want to scare my baby, hell! I never want my baby to feel scared ever! Melissa’s eyes began roaming my body; her eyes lingered on my ABS! I was starting to feel like a shower is not going to work with her, she just sends me wild, God how am I going to control myself!