Chapter 21 Rennie's pov will she mate?

Some sexual content in this chapter, also a restricted version available

Hope you enjoy! 

Recap:

Rennie’s POV

It was an old cave alongside the stream that ran on the edge of the forest (but still in our packs land), I had laid candles everywhere with loads and loads of rose petals all around the cave with a made up bed for both of us to spend the night.

"Tyler this isn't your main present"! I said and  he pulled me into his chest wrapping his arms around my waist" Rennie this is more than i could have ever asked for its just so perfect just like you !" ,He said while kissing me on my forehead .

My whole body felt like it was holding its own fireworks display ,I was so nervous about giving him his main present tonight but new right this minute it was a present we will both never forget for as long as we both shall live.

********************************

Chapter 21

Tyler’s POV

 I was amazed that Rennie had gone to all this trouble for me, “I love you so much Rennie!” I told her.

 I then wrapped my arms around her waist and  pulled her closer  into  me kissing her softly on the lips, It wasn’t long before the kiss became more intense, I couldn’t get enough of her.  I wanted her so bad and so did my wolf, I was finding it hard restraining myself from taking her right here and now.

We broke from the kiss, both of us were panting hard; I started to kiss down her neck, licking where I will soon mark her.

 She started to moan as I licked and nibbled at her sensitive spot, this pleased my wolf and me, as I knew I was pleasing her.

I let my hands slide up and down her sides letting out a moan she stopped me.” Tyler I think it’s time now for your main present now” she said in a whisper. I looked at her with a confused look in my eyes and she noticed this. “I want you to take my virginity and make me your mate tonight! This is your main present from me “she said in quickly in a low voice.

 I just looked at her, I did not know how to respond to what she had just said, and At FIRST I was happy to know she was letting me mate her.

 Then I felt confused, as we both knew that this could not happen!

My anger began to take over, doesn’t she want our pups, and is she really willing risk HER LIFE and our FUTURE PUPS instead of waiting! I know it is hard! God it is killing me!

While I was in the middle of my rant to myself, she grabbed my hand. Rennie I’m sorry, I just want you so bad it hurts but” I started to say but she cut me off by grabbing my hand and putting her finger over my mouth. I stood there with my mouth hanging open,

“Tyler shush please stop panicking and listen to me first ok love? “I nodded my head, as I knew no words would come.

“Ok well first I need to tell you I spoke to the Alpha female this morning, she told me and Melissa all about the mating “she looked at me and I nodded for her to go on,”

 Well it seems everything the elders had told us was a lie “Then I started to speak but was cut off again but with a kiss this time.

“Tyler please hear me out first! then you can say whatever you want ok?” she said,”ok” I replied

“ Well years ago the elders set that story up so the children wouldn’t Mate so early, they wanted to keep their girls babies for as long as possible, but as you can see it worked as we would have mated our first night she giggled a little. I felt myself relax knowing that all my ranting was all for nothing

“I’m sorry Rennie,”I said while looking at the floor. I felt so guilty for all the things I was thinking of while I was ranting to myself earlier.

 I thank god I only thought of all that in my head and never said it out loud, otherwise I could have lost my mate forever!

“Tyler are you ok?” she said with her voice breaking a little. I looked up at her making sure she was listening “Rennie the first time we touched I knew you were the one, my mate!” ” I have wanted nothing more than to complete the mating ceremony with you”!

“ I am totally and utterly one hundred per cent in love with you, “I took a deep breath .” When you are not with me, I feel cold and empty in here “I pointed to my heart. “You are the only one I want and ever want to be with. I want to be your mate more than anything in this world ,I want to be the one to father our pups ,I just want all of YOU Rennie ,I just want you as my wife ,my mate” I said lowering my voice towards the end .

She had tears running down her cheeks but with a smile on her face, I bent my face down and kissed her tears away. “I love you too Tyler” she said

I crashed my lips to hers, kissing her with so much need and passion, I began exploring and tasting her with my tongue.   Rennie was kissing me back with as much love and passion too, I knew she was feeling all my love and desire .We were both moaning into the kiss.

I began tugging on the hem of her dress not wanting to wait another minute; I pulled her dress over her head only breaking the kiss for a second .she then began to tug on my top slipping off.

We both ended up in just our underwear laying on the bed she made for us.

I was so hard for her and I knew she could tell.

I layed on top of her making sure all of my weight wasn’t on her, I continued  kissing and nibbling my way down to her sensitive spot on her neck ,and  began to stroke her breast with my hand while caressing the other one, she began to moan into my ear,

 “Tyler please I can’t take this” she continued to moan my name, I stripped her from her sexy red lace underwear while she pulled my boxers off .I began to excite her more with my hand until she screamed my name knowing she was ready,I inserted myself doing what we both  needed  so bad,I began to bite down on her neck just as she climax.

 I moaned into her neck licking up the drops of blood from where I marked her. She moaned louder making me climax with her .I kissed her. “You’re now mine! Baby all mine! ”I said laying next to her snuggling her into me.

”I Love you Tyler,” she said

“I love you too baby” xx

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Please vote or comment, as I love to see what you all think of my story good or bad

Thank you so much for reading

Mel xx