Chapter Twelve

© 2012 M.Khassal

Chapter Twelve

Tyler’s POV

I was burning up so much and my body was shaking violently. I was trying to calm myself down in hopes that the shaking would stop. I was so scared. It felt like I was dying. It was as if my body had a mind of its own.

The worst thing was, I could hear everyone one in the room but I couldn't get my voice to work. I tried so hard. Then I heard some one say, "Everyone out! Now! He's going through the change." I knew then it was the Alpha's voice. Everyone cleared out.

I could hear my dad in the background. Just as I was trying to call out to him, I felt something break in my chest. I bellowed out in agony. The pain was so bad I couldn't even explain how bad I was crying and screaming. I just wanted the pain to stop. I couldn't take much more. Then I heard Alpha John shout out, "Get Rennie up here, now! And that's an order!"

The Alpha new I was trying to ask him something. He leaned down and put a hand on my shoulder. "Son, you're going to be OK.  Just take deep breaths."

Rennie walked into the room, her eyes were all red and puffy. I wanted to hold her and tell her everything was OK. Then another bone cracked, this time it was my legs. The sound of my bones cracking and popping was unbelievable. I screamed so loud, I seen Rennie flinch beside me. She started to stroke my hair, cooing sweet words to me.

It was as if my body was starting to relax with her touch and the pain was becoming more bearable.

Rennie was being so strong. I closed my eyes, taking in her smell and electrifying touch. That calmed me down even more. I tried to speak again. "Rennie, please stay with me." It came out as a whisper but she must have heard me because she leaned over and kissed my cheek, saying, "I will never leave you."

Then I felt someone picking me up, covering me with a blanket. Rennie never once left my side.

They laid me down by the clearing. Leaving Rennie and me alone. I heard the Alpha saying, "Rennie just stay with him. He will be fine. He is half way through the change. It will not be long now. Will you going to be OK?" I looked up at her to see her nodding. She was my mate and she was so strong. I love her already.

A few hours later after going through the worst pain I have ever experienced, I turned in to a big brown wolf with one white paw. Rennie had a very proud look on her face. I nuzzled her neck and she giggled. Her voice was like an angel, so sweet and innocent. "Mate!" My wolf screamed in my head. I wanted to mate with her right there and then but knew she was too young. I wanted to wait as all the stories I've been told went flashing through my head. I wanted to do this right .

Just then, I heard a voice in my head. I recognized the voice as my Alpha. It was the first time I had the link but I knew that came with the change, along with the heighten sight and incredible strength. It felt exhilarating. "Tyler, you need to change back to your human form. Don't worry. I will help you. Try to stay calm.," said Alpha. He talked me through what I had to do.

I looked over at my sweetheart. She locked her eyes with mine. I could sense she knew something was going on. However, since we are not mated yet, she could not mind link with me. I licked her and took a step back, giving a little space between us .

I changed back to my human form. Grabbing the blanket and covering myself up, I walked over to Rennie. "Sweetheart. Thank you so much for helping me. Are you alright?" "Yes." she replied, blushing. I wrapped my arms around her waste and whispered in her ear, "My mate." Then I kissed her neck, right on her sensitive spot. She moaned as I kissed my way up to her lips, looking straight into her eyes. Asking for permission, she grabbed me crashing her lips to mine. That was all I needed .

Edited by avecna!! Thanks a million :)

Mel x

I would like to Thank all of you, for all of your support your votes and comments!!! Also i would like to welcome all my new fans :)

Much <3 and appreciation to you all  Mel x