Chapter 30

PLEASE VOTE /COMMENT /OR FAN

HAPPY READING J

THANKS TO ALL MY SUPPORTERS OLD AND NEW

LOVE YOU ALL  MEL XX

Recap:

Later that night I went down stairs to get dinner with Zack. Everyone at the table fell silent as we walked into the dining room taking our normal seats. Mum was the first to break the silence “are you ok” hunny she asked, I gave her a big smile as I answered, “I am fine mum, and I just needed some time so I could think more clearly”. It was, as the whole family must have been holding in their breaths, as everyone left their breath out together, I began to laugh and everyone else joined in.

Although today was shocking to say the least, it is also the best day of my life. I thought to myself!

Just as we were finishing dinner, Marcus came running in shouting” Alpha!”

*********************************.

Chapter 30

Zack’s Pov

We all jumped into protection mode, as we heard the urgency in Marcus’s voice, we knew that whatever it was it was bad.

I grabbed hold of Melissa pulling her close behind me just in case, we all ran into the hallway were Marcus was. Alpha was already talking with him, I could tell this was what we have all been dreading, the rogue wolfs must be ready for attack.

My mind was spinning, as I knew that my baby, even in her condition would still have to fight with us. As she was the completion of the element circle, and without the circle, we would stand no chance in getting out of this alive.

I snapped out of my thoughts as the Alpha ordered all four of us to his office, and called for Tyler and his dad, as he was beta of the pack. A couple of hours later, after all the plans were in place, Melissa, Rennie  ,Tyler and I all went upstairs to our room ,as Rennie and Tyler was just informed about our elements.

We have stayed away from them for a few weeks now, and I knew it was killing Melissa, but we also knew that we could not tell them, as we did not want to put anyone of them in danger. I know that Melissa classes Rennie more than a friend!  Well to be honest they were more like sisters.

 I would be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous of Tyler at the beginning ,but  he was the first boy to hold the love of my baby ,even though they never were together, I still knew she did love him. Now Melissa and I are mates, I know I have nothing to worry about now, as we are one hundred per cent utterly and true fully in love with each other and our four little unborn pups.

We all talked for about an hour, catching up on everything .They congratulated us on our pups, and they had news for us too. Rennie was pregnant with twins .The girls didn’t shut up for one minute typical girls I thought to myself  , but I didn’t care as Melissa, was so happy to have her friend back .

We then got a call through our mind link,”its time everyone; meet at the packs gym in five minutes.

I could see Melissa going pale; I pulled her closer to me, reassuring her everything will be all right .I felt her calming down almost instantly as I wrapped my arms around her, kissing her softly on the cheek. I looked up to see Tyler was doing the same with Rennie .

I wish Melissa could stay here with Rennie and did not have to go out to fight.  I thought to myself, knowing that there wasn’t a chance of that happening .Tyler looked over at me and I nodded to let him know we have to go .Rennie ran over to hug Melissa she began crying , “you come back to alright sis” she said sobbing, “I will sis ,I will be back before you know it “ Melissa replied.

We arrived at the packs gym, where all the pack fighters were already in their positions. Alpha then got all our attentions. ”Ok everyone knows what to do ,just make sure that at all times MELISSA,ZACK,RYAN  and MARCUS are protected, and kept them together.

 As when the four of them are together, they will be unstoppable, nobody will be able to harm the pack or us! .Just remember everything I have thought you! In addition, the four of you will do fine .Ok enough talking let us get this over with.

I WILL BE DOING A CHAPTER ON RENNIE AND TYLER AFTER THE  FIGHT J

HOPE YOUR ALL ENJOYING THIS BOOK

HAPPY READING

LOVE YOU ALL  MEL XX