Chapter 39 (so sad)

JUST  A QUICK NOTE!

PLEASE! PLEASE , REMEMBER TO VOTE  AND COMMENT

AS I NEED YOUR VOTES!

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT HAS BEEN VOTING!

IT MEAN’S THE WORLD TO ME!

ALL MY <3  MEL XX

**************************************************.

HAPPY READING 

Chapter 39

Rennie’s POV

Tyler and me, was laying down looking up at the sky, I prayed to the Gods for me to transform, as all my life I have waited for this day, all I ever wanted was to change into a wolf. As I laid there, I was willing for pain to take over me , burning  fire, bones snapping ,anything ,I just needed some sign I was going to change.

 Time was going by so slow, every minute felt like an hour. I could see the moon was just reaching its fullest, and it was shining so bright, but I had a bad feeling, in the pit of my stomach that tonight was not going to end happily. It scared me, so much not knowing, that I felt sick.

Tyler’s POV

I laid with my baby, I hated  how she was feeling ,as I could feel everything ,the mixed emotions ,she was feeling was ripping at my heart.  It was like, she was wishing for pain, to take over her ,she was feeling so sad, scared, but most of all, she felt disappointment ,that was killing me so much, but I knew ,I couldn’t let her know, as I would only add to her worry.

I could see the moon just about to reach its fullest, and knew within the next couple of minutes, she should feel something. I have never prayed to the Gods before, but tonight, I needed to for my mate, my love, I needed them to bring her peace, as I knew, if she doesn’t change tonight, she is going to be devastated.

Melissa’s POV

I sat at the kitchen table, with mum dad and Zack, we were all so worried for Rennie, and none of us could go to bed. We all just sat there, not wanting to hear Tyler’s howls .Because If Tyler howl’s that means she is not going to change.   If we hear nothing, then everything will be good.

 My hands began to sweat, as I could not stop worrying for Ronnie, because, she has always talked about this day, the day she becomes her wolf. I knew in my heart, that if she does not change tonight it would break her.

Zack wrapped his arm around my waist, instantly feeling a calm comforting feeling wash through me; I smiled placing a kiss on his cheek,

We sat there in complete silence, for only about ten minutes, but it felt more like ten hours. Dad then broke the silence, “She should, be starting to feel something about now,” he said, in a worried tone. I could feel the tears, beginning to slip down my cheeks. As I looked over at mum, I could see she was the same, “OH please let Rennie change “I said out loud.

Rennie’s POV

Tyler looked up at me, holding on to me tightly, “baby do you feel anything?” he asked, with so much concern, I felt my hug tug. I looked up, into his eyes, trying my hardest to hold back the tears, ”n..No” I said stuttering. He brought me in closer to his chest,” would you like me, to give it a few more minutes?”  He asked, “Yes please “after another five minutes, I still felt nothing. I knew what had to be done, before I could change my mind,”Tyler, let them know, now baby” I said in between sobs,

Tyler howled, it was the most heart-breaking howl. I have ever heard. I felt broken as, I could feel the sadness, from his howl. I knew from this minute, everyone would know I had not changed.

I broke down, in uncontrollable sobs, with Tyler holding onto me sobbing as well.  About an hour passed, before we started to head back home.

Just as we reached the end of the clearing, I collapsed to the ground, with severe pain shooting, throughout my entire body. Tyler was at my side trying to help me, as I knew he thought I was just upset.

 However, it was not that, I was upset I was in serious pain. I screamed out, as every part of my body began burning, and the pain became unbearable. ”Tyler please help me” I asked him, just before my body began to shake uncontrollably. He looked into my eyes, my eyes were blurry, but I could still see the confusion, excitement and worry, in his eyes.

“You’re changing?” he asked, even though he knew the answer. As I went to answer him, I felt the bones in both my legs crack; I screamed and screamed, as the pain increased, just as I was getting used to the pain, more bones began to break, increasing the pain, so much I felt like I was dying. Tyler kept talking to me, and stroking my hair back from my face, he then started, unravelling the blanket, leaving me naked, on the cool damp floor. The cool breeze helped a little.

I knew he was trying, to take some of the pain from me, as he could feel everything I was feeling, but just not as intense. Every bone in my body was cracking and popping out of place, and fur started to sprout out of my skin. My face started to reshape into a nuzzle, I could not even scream any more, as I now felt like I was on the verge of dying. Then I felt a mighty crack ,my spine had split as I went to scream out ,I  howled , and next thing I knew I was standing there on all fours .

Tyler spoke into my head “baby you look amazing!” he said, with the most proudest look on his face.  He was crouched down beside me, in his human form, just stroking my fur; I nuzzled into his neck, giving him a wolfish grin.

“Rennie I need you to do everything I tell you ok?” I nodded,”Ok first I need for you to close your eyes, focus hard, on your human body, and try and change back.” I did exactly as he said, and eventually, after many fail attempts, I was standing there naked .Then Tyler came over to me, wrapping my body in the blanket, and then leaned down, and kissed me with more passion than ever.

“I love you so much Rennie, “Tyler said,”I love you too Tyler” I replied, meaning every word. Today had been a long stressful day, but I would not change it for anything, as now my dream has come true! I AM A WOLF! I screamed to myself.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter ,as much as I did writing it.

Please remember to vote and comment,

as I need your votes and comments  so much !!!