chapter 25 Mel's 16th Birthday

Recap:

Zack’s POV

I was broken out of the kiss by the Alpha calling me through our mind link. I could hear the panic in his voice ,I jumped out of bed  startling Melissa a little ,”Sorry baby” I said stroking her cheek soothing her a little, Your dad has just called me through our mind link to meet him in his office straight away. “When I come back I will give you your present” I said wiggling my eyebrows, she laughed and slapped me playfully on the chest. 

*******************

Chapter 25

Mel’s POV

I went and took a lovely bubble bath knowing Zack would not be back for a while. After I got dressed I went down stairs to the kitchen, mum was there cooking breakfast. ”Morning mum” I said giving her a kiss on her cheek. “Oh morning baby, Happy Birthday,” she said giving me a big hug and a kiss.

“Well how does it feel being sixteen “mum said laughing, just then dad walks in the kitchen followed by Zack and Tyler.

 Zack came straight over to me, and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist leaning into to kiss me.

 He took a seat at the table and sat me on his lap, “Hey Birthday girl how are you feeling?” Zack asked, “I am doing just fine Mr Lover man” I said, winking at him. “How about  we have a little alone time in bed after breakfast” He whispered so no one could hear, winking back ,making me giggle ,he began to laugh too ,everyone at the table just looked at us laughing.

The rest of the day we spent in our bed ,mostly making love ,but we did sleep a little .I knew it wouldn’t be long now until the moon rises which then I will start the transformation into my wolf,Zack has been the comforting me all day, he’s been the perfect gentleman .

I went and had a quick shower, throwing on some baggy sweatpants and one of Zacks big t-shirts.

Zack said he would go and make us some dinner, and I would be down soon as I was ready.

As I walked into the dining room, I was shocked to see all of my family and friends seated around the big table. In front of them was a big feast with a birthday cake sitting right in the middle of the table .My heart melted at the proud look on Zack’s face, ha ha  Now I knew why I wasn’t allowed down stairs today,” little bugger”  I’ll get him for this later I thought to myself. 

After the feast, everyone left, until it was just my mum, dad, Zack and I left.

 Mum and dad gave me big hugs and kisses. And told me they will be praying for a smooth transformation.  Zack and I to headed for the clearing , knowing it wouldn’t belong now ,we had picked a little spot  near the stream a few days ago .As we reached the stream Zack asked me to strip out of my clothes even my underwear, He grabbed the blanket we brought with us and wrapped it around me and snuggled into me .

Within minutes after the moon was at its full, I could feel myself starting to burn up, and I mean it was like I was in fire, Then my body began to shake violently and the sweat was dripping off me. Although Zack has told me everything about the change, I still felt scared and started to panic a bit, Zack sensed my panic so he removed the blanket from me and laid me down on the ground.

“Melissa baby listen to me you need to try and relax,” ” please baby the more you relax the easier it will be”. “It’s nearly time now hunny listen to me please”. I was sobbing, as the pain was getting unbearable.

 My bones started to break one by one , I was screaming out in pain, I felt like I was going to pass out by the heat and pain there wasn’t one part of my body that wasn’t killing me, Zack was stroking my hair as he couldn’t touch any part of  my body as I was in too much pain. he kept saying soothing words to me but nothing was working ,Then I heard him again sweetheart I can feel your wolf she’s just here please try and relax let her in so she can help you as well.

I listened to him, but I did not know how to let my wolf in. Just then ,I could hear a voice in my head and I felt a cooling feeling going through my body, I knew right then it was my wolf helping me ,”one more break and we will be done, take a deep breath Melissa “my wolf said in a calming voice. I SCREAMED AND SCREAMED AHHHHHHHHHH. I felt my spine break; it felt like my body was snapped in half. I was now down on all fours with fur sprouting all over my body I was just looking down at my beautiful white paws when a scream left my mouth, my face changed in to a muzzle and I collapsed onto the floor.

Zack was changed into his wolf and laid down beside me, I started calming down instantly and I knew it was calming him down too as he was feeling all my pain too.

I was laying there now in full wolf form. I tried to get up, I was a little shaky at first but then it felt fantastic! I trotted over to the stream so I could look at my reflection ,I gasped ,I was beautiful ,I was all white with a blue streak on my right ear. I looked at the water and then I just imagined splashing myself when a big bubble of water was in my face. What  the!

Cliffhanger I know me bad lol

I will update tomorrow

If you think you know what is happening please let me know

 Please Comment- vote or fan

Thanks all xx