Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Tyler’s POV

I have never felt as proud as I did right now. Rennie has been through so much tonight, and I knew I needed to get her home so she could rest. As I leant down I pick her up bridal style, kissing her softly on her forehead  “Rennie baby lets go home ” I told her, as  I began walking back home ,when she cuddled her body closer into mine, “ok” she said ,just before her eyes closed .

As soon as I arrived on the porch, I could see the four most important people in our lives standing there with sad expressions on all of their faces. Then I remembered, I had put my mind link block up  after I howled ,as I didn’t want anyone to talk to me I just wanted it to be Rennie and me. Therefore, they did not know yet that Rennie had completed the transformation into her wolf!

I looked up with the biggest smile on my face, “she did it! My baby is a wolf,” I said with so much pride! Everyone looked at her with so much excitement on their faces. We all cheered waking sleeping beauty up, ha ha

Melissa was first to hug and kiss her,”ah sis I am so happy for you,” she said, and then was shoved out of the way by the others, “WOW slow down you lot!” I said laughing; they all backed up a bit, Rennie let out a weak giggle. ”in the morning we will tell you everything, as for now this little princess is exhausted and I need to get her to bed,” I said.

Zack’s POV

When Tyler told us she had changed into her wolf, I could feel  the relief flush through my body, I have got  really close to Tyler and Rennie the last few weeks, and all night, tonight I felt so worried for them ,as I knew how much it meant to Rennie to transform into her wolf .

 Melissa then came up to me wrapping her arms around my neck,” Oh Zack; I am so happy now “she said in pure happiness,” me too baby, me too!” I replied, “Shall we “I said nodding towards the stairs, she giggled, while leading the way.

I laid down beside Melissa rubbing my hand softly over her stomach. Just realising how big she had  actually gotten in the last couple of days. I placed a kiss on her tummy and she giggled  for the first time ever  I felt one of the pups kick . Melissa’s face had lit up so much, as It was the first time she had felt one of  the pups kick too. I kissed her stomach again and the pup kicked, tears began to build up in my eyes, as I felt so many emotions flow through me.

Melissa’s POV

Zack leaned down and  kissed my swollen belly ,I giggled as it was so ticklish but then I felt one of the pups kick .I felt so over whelmed at  the feeling of  having our little pups growing inside of me ,and feeling  one of them kicking was the most amazing and proudest moment of my life. Then Zack kissed my tummy again, and I could see the amazement and tears in his eyes, the pup responded again to his kiss,” Oh Zack that has to be a boy” I said giggling, he began to laugh with me! We laid on the bed for a while longer, as we were both so excited we couldn’t sleep.

Next  morning  when I woke up ,I quickly got showered and dressed as I was so excited to go and see Rennie. I wanted to hear all about last night ,and tell her about the pups first kicks. As  I reached the kitchen , Zack Was already there sitting at the table, so was everyone else ,”Oh thank God ,you took your time “ dad said in pure  frustration ,

I looked at Zack with a face that said what the hell?  “hmm  babe Rennie and Tyler wouldn’t tell us anything  until you came down “ I laughed out loud “ ahh  daddy  did I make you wait” I teased him, while everyone laughed  at him.

After Rennie  told us everything about last night, I was crying “Rennie I am so happy your dream came true, I love you sis” I said with tears running  down my cheeks.” I love you too sis” Rennie replied while hugging me.

Mum dad ,and Tyler all joined us for a family hug. I was feeling so happy today and at last everything seems to be going right for once! I thought  to myself.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FAN