Chapter 33

Chapter 33

Two weeks later

Mel’s POV

As I started waking  up , I open my eyes ,only to close them straight away again, as the lights were so bright, it made my eyes burn like mad. I rubbed them with the back of my hand ,and tried to open them again ,this time was better , a little blurry ,but at least I could open them ,I thought to myself.

I looked around the room trying to work out where I was. Then I noticed mum ,sitting in a chair on the other side of me ,she was asleep. I tried to call her, but my voice was not strong enough, I began to move across the bed , so I could get her attention.

I leaned over and grabbed her hand, she nearly jumped out of the chair, I giggled a bit at that but nothing  came out ,I began to panic a bit ,and mum just grabbed me into her arms ,she was sobbing uncontrollably, I pulled back a little bit after a while ,and I pointed to the water ,she stepped away and made me a drink as she handed it to me ,”I’m just going to get the doctor “ she said ,and left the room.

After I drank the glass of water, I sat there wondering what the hell is going on ,then  it was like a flash went off in my head, everything  that had happened ,started coming back to  me.

Then I  started to shout for  Zack but nothing, then I tried again ,and again, but nothing no one was coming, no one could hear me ,I began sobbing my heart out, as I started to panic.” Where is he ?is he all right? “ .The last thing I  could remember, was out in the clearing !

Mum came back in the room, she ran over to me with the doctor at her side . The doctor was trying to check me over ,but I would not let him ,I wanted to know where Zack was ,but none of them would listen to me ! I tried to jump out of the bed but both of them held me down, the doctor shouted for a nurse ,then they injected me with something ,and my whole body relaxed .

I looked up to my mum, and clear as I could, “where is  Zack?” even though nothing came out I knew she understood me.

She looked at me ,”he will be here soon baby” but I knew something was not right ,Hell I could feel it,

Then sleep took over.

Zack I have been sitting by Melissa’s bed for a week now and nothing, my heart was breaking , The Alpha had given me orders today that I had to go back to the house ,and I looked at Melissa one more time placing a gentle kiss on her cheek, and then left.

As I arrived at the Alpha’s house he was there waiting on the porch ,”Son we have a job to do, so go clean up I will be waiting here” he said, I felt like screaming at him ,but as he’s  the Alpha; my wolf wouldn’t allow it.

After I showered and dressed, I went back out to the porch to meet the Alpha. Half of the pack was there as well, He informed us that we had to build a new house ,our pack always  needed new houses ,and we always built them ourselves . He did not however say whom it was for ,so we all just followed his instructions .

 The next week flew by, I worked about  ten hours a day, and then sat with Melissa for the rest ,until  the doctor would kick me out. However, the doctor had informed us the pups were doing great, which kept me in high spirit.

I was just helping the others fit the roof on ,as the house was nearly completed now , when Alpha shouted out “SHE’S AWAKE, MY BABY GIRL’S AWAKE ,ZACK” I leaped off the roof changing into my wolf mid-air, not even thinking about my clothes ! I ran as fast as my wolf could go, and ran into her room ,She was sitting up on the bed smiling  ,forgetting I was completely naked I ran up to her ,taking her in my arms ,with the biggest smile on my face.

I heard someone clearing there throat behind me , I turned to see the Alpha holding a dressing gown up ,I could not help but laugh. I quickly changed and went back to her side ,”Oh baby I’m so happy your awake “I said placing kisses all over her face, she giggled it was low but I heard it.The doctor explained it will take a few days for her voice to come back fully, but other than that her and the pups are doing fine.

A couple of weeks passed ,and Melissa was back at home and she and the pups were doing great. Rennie’s  sixteenth birthday is  tomorrow, but there is a surprise party tonight ,we all could not wait, “as for the first time, in sixteen years, the pack has managed to keep a secret from her”. Well that is what  I have been told . Ha!

Hope you enjoyed

Next chapter is of Rennie and Tyler!