Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Mel's POV

A few days have passed. I've barely left my bedroom at all. I didn't want to see anyone. I even turned my phone on silent so I didn't have to listen to the constant beeping. I new Rennie would be ringing and texting me non-stop but I needed time alone so I could try to get my head sorted out.

The only time I left was to go downstairs and grab food. Which was always when I new no one was about. It proved hard though because with my dad being Alpha, there was always someone here. Luckily, everyone seemed so busy. Some of our packs children where turning 18. So the adults were making sure everything was ready for their change to go smoothly.

I've heard it's meant to be so painful but at least us girls usually had our mate to help us. The boys, on the other hand, had to go through the change alone. If they were lucky, their dad helped them.

I was sitting, watching another sad movie when there was a bang on my door. "YES?!" I shouted. "Melissa, open this door, please." It was my mother. I love my mum. She has been up to see me every day. She thinks I'm just not well. (I’m a good actor LOL) "Come in!" I shouted.

She opened up the door and walked in. "Melissa, Sweet Pea." (My mothers nickname for me.)

"I want you to see the packs doctor. You have been locked in this room for five days now. You should be feeling better by now." I turned to look at her, "Mum, I'm fine now. I feel so much better today." I said. Giving my famous smile, she loves so much.

"Well, good. Then I will send your visitors up now. They have been downstairs waiting to see you." Mum said. I went into panic mode. "Mum, WAIT!" Nevertheless, she was out the door before I had a chance to say anything else. "OMG. What am I going to do? Hide! That's it! Ha ha!" I jumped up running to the closet to hide when someone came up behind me. I knew who it was straight away. I could feel the tingles shoot through my body. Zack didn't say anything; he just turned me around and held me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me. Smelling him again was just amazing. I could feel the warmness through out my body. His scent was of the forest. It felt so right being in his arms, that I didn't want us to ever part.

He leaned back a bit but I tightened my grip, not letting him move away. He chuckled lightly. He sounded so adorable.

I lifted my chin up so he could look into my eyes. It felt so intense. It was like the whole world stopped around us. My eyes moved down towards his lips. They looked so full and tasty. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I looked back up into his eyes to see him looking down at my lips, with love lust in his eyes. WOW! Hold up. Love!?

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Zack," I said. "Yes, baby?" He replied in a real loving voice. "Please tell me that you are having these feelings too."

I looked up to see his face expression. He had the biggest smile on his face. "Baby, do you mean that feeling, where when your body touches mine I burn up like I'm on fire but in a good way or the tingling and sparks that flow through every part of me, every time we touch?" Zack said. "Baby, I have never felt so loved and complete, as I do when you touch me. There are just no words. For me to express just you how you make me feel. Melissa, baby, can I asked you a question?"

"Yes." I said in a very quiet voice. I didn't want him to realize that all of what he had just said had tears running down my face. Nobody has ever said anything like that to me in my entire life.

Yes, I know what your thinking. I never let anyone talk to me before, so how was anyone going to say something nice? Well think about it. Zack came to me. I never went up to him.

"Do you realize what it is baby?" Zack asked. "N-no, Zack, I don't but I do know that I have very strong feelings towards you. It's like; the whole world disappears around us."

"Baby, please don't be scared when I tell you this." Zack said. Our eyes locked. I was now biting my lower lip.

I could see pure lust in his eyes and so many more emotions mixed in.

"Melissa, you're my Mate."

A big thank you goes out to avecna for doing a wonderfull job at editing this Chapter.

Please vote comment fan :)

Much <3 Mel x