Chapter 9: TMSSO

As you went down stairs, you saw Cho Na already waiting for you at the door. Your mom and dad stood side by side smiling at you.

"Min Na, I can't believe it! But your father already told everything to me. I am so proud of you! You can do it!" Your mother said as she approached you and kissed you on your cheek. She held your face.

"Always remember that we are proud of you and we are here for you." Your mother encouraged.

"Thanks Umma!", you also looked at your father, "Thank you also Appa!"

"Aissh! Umma, Appa! Eonnie and I will be late already for school!" Cho Na complained.

"This kid really!" You said as your father and mother burst in laughter.

"We need to go! We will see you later." You said as you went out of the door.

When suddenly, Cho Na stopped all of sudden.

"Ya! Cho Na! I thought you are in a rush. Move!" You were stunned to see a shining black Mercedes Benz car parked in front of your house.

"Woa! Daebak! What a beautiful car is that!" Cho Na shouted.

Your father and mother heard Cho Na so they also went out of your house in curiousity.

Their jaw dropped as they saw also the car.

You looked at them. "Umma and Appa are you expecting any visitor in this very morning?" You asked.

They did not respond, still astonished with what they saw.

The driver of the car went out and approached you. He bowed his head and greeted, "Good morning Miss Han Min Na, I will be your official driver. The academy sent me to fetch you."

"Ah.. Ahjussi?" You said as the driver was the guard you met when you first visited the academy.

"Yes its me, Miss Han! So can we go now?" He asked.

"But I, I can't this is too much Ahjussi. Omo! What is happening?" You said still in disbelief.

"Miss Han, if I do not drive you to school, the President will fire me. As you are the Two Moon Supreme Student Officer, I am assigned by the President to be your official driver from now on in going to school and going home. Arrachi?" The driver said.

"Eonnie! Don't be choosy just go with him! Don't you like riding that shiny black car?" Cho Na persisted.

The driver smiled as he looked at Cho Na.

"Your sister is right Miss Han. You will be late for school." The driver said as he opened the back door of the car.

"Shall we?" The driver offered.

You looked back at your parents behind you. They just smiled and did a thumbs up as an approval.

"Ahm wait, I know this is too much to ask a favor from you sir. But can we also drop my sister to her school?" You asked.

Cho Na looked at the driver with puppy eyes, pleading so earnestly.

"No problem Miss Han. Please get inside." He pleaded.

You first went inside the car then Cho Na followed. The driver shut the door as he looked back to your parents and bowed his head.

Your parents also bowed their heads. The driver went to his seat and started the car.

Both you and Cho Na waved goodbye to your parents from the window.

----------------------------------------------------