Chapter 11: Where's Kim Jong In?

All Club Presidents received a notice from you (Officer Han) that they will held their first meeting after class. It was stated in the notice that all Club President must be present as important matters will be discussed.

"Did you received the notice?" Sehun asked Luhan. They were at the cafeteria eating lunch.

"Yeah, are you going?" Luhan responded as he was finishing eating his cake.

"Of course, it's in the notice that we are all required and besides I am really curious about her." Sehun said as he was also done eating his bowl of ramen.

"You are curious about her? What do you mean? You mean... Don't tell me you like her?!" Luhan exclaimed.

"Hey! No! That's not what I mean!" Sehun said as he scratched his head and continued, "I am curious because you know it is the first time that we have a new officer and its a female so I am looking forward how she can handle all of us."

Luhan nodded in agreement. "You're right. I also wonder if she could survive being an officer." Luhan said.

There was a moment of silence. Then suddenly, Xiumin came and joined them.

"Hey guys!" Xiumin greeted as he sat beside Sehun.

"Hey!" Luhan and Sehun said chorally.

"So Luhan are you going to the meeting?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah I need to, Sehun and I were talking about that too a while ago. You like to come with me at the meeting?" Luhan offered.

"No thanks! I am not interested and besides only presidents were required to attend, no VPs included." Xiumin answered.

Luhan pouted his lips in disappointment. He actually didn't like to be in the meeting. Sehun looked at him. He knew why Luhan felt that way. They can never blame even Xiumin for not coming, all of them knew being with the other club presidents in one room was not good. It was like awkward.

--------------------------------------------------

As you entered the conference room, Chen, D.O and Baekhyun were already there. All of them having their own business. Chen reading his book, Baekhyun holding his phone maybe playing again a game and D.O whose eyes were staring at you. You smiled at him but he just looked down.

Suho was also there walking back and forth. He looked so anxious.

"Good afternoon guys!" You greeted.

Chen and Baekhyun looked at you and smiled and they resume to their own business. You were astonished, why they behave such way. You approached Suho.

"Hey! Jun Myeon! Are you okay, you look tense? Why is everybody so quiet?" You whispered.

"I'm okay. They are okay." Suho answered.

Both of you sat down beside each other. Then suddenly, Sehun and Luhan came.

"Hi guys! I'm glad you're here!" You greeted.

"Hello!" Sehun said while Luhan just smiled. They also sat beside each other.

Kris and Tao came next.

"Hey Officer Han!" Kris greeted as he sat down. You observed that all of them were quite surprised when Kris greeted you.

"Hey!" Tao said as he sat beside Kris.

You smiled. You looked at your list if everyone was already present. You observed that there was one person not yet around, it was Kim Jong In, the Dance Club President. He was the only one you didn't met yet.