Chapter 26: Shake Hands

On your way to your classroom, you saw Andrew Lee holding a bouquet of red roses. He was standing beside the door.

"Here he goes again with a bunch of roses!" You thought. You wonder if your flower shop was his supplier of roses. Honestly, it's not that you're sick of it but what he's doing was just too much.

He approached you and handed you the roses. "Good morning beautiful!" He greeted as he smiled.

You smiled back. "Thanks! But Andrew, you promised me we will be friends right? I hope that you would stop giving me flowers or anything." You said.

He frowned. "But why? You don't like it?" He asked.

"No no. It's not that. Actually, I appreciate your effort. It's just that people might think of something else.. like.. ahm.." You couldn't finished your sentence.

"Like I'm courting you? Is that so?" He inquired.

You nodded.

Andrew smiled as he reached out for your hand and squeezed it. "Okay then. This will be the last FOR NOW." He said as he winked at you.

"For now? So it means on the other day there might be again?" You thought.

Then both of you became silent for a while.

He was staring in your eyes. You averted your gaze. "Let's go inside." You said.

He held the door opened for you and as you entered all of them were looking to the both of you.

"Oh! So here comes Miss Officer and her admirer!" Stephanie blurted as she rolled her eyes.

You wanted to disappear on that moment. You saw everyone's reaction they were surprised while others were probably gossiping about you.

"So its Andrew Lee?" Sehun whispered to Luhan.

"Sehun-ah its already obvious okay? They went inside the room together!" Luhan replied.

You went to your seat. You hid your face with the palm of your hands because you were so embarrassed. You could barely hear some guys in the room teasing Andrew.

Andrew was just there who just responded them with a smile.

Then suddenly Chanyeol reached out your hand. You were surprised. He gave you a comforting smile.

"Thanks." You uttered. Chanyeol knew you were feeling so troubled.

He let go of your hand.

Suho has been watching you from the time you entered the room. He was also dumbfounded to know that Andrew was your secret admirer. He also saw Chanyeol held your hand.

He couldn't understand why he was feeling this way but he felt upset. D.O who was sitting beside him noticed Suho who seemed like his mind was lingering somewhere.

"Are you okay bro?" D.O asked.

Suho shook his head.

"Yes, I'm okay." He replied.

-----------------------------------------------

Breaktime!

Andrew was about to approach you but Chanyeol saw him. He immediately blocked him from going near you.

"What do you want from her?" Chanyeol asked with a serious face referring to you

Andrew was surprised. He forced a smile. "Anyeong Park Chanyeol! I was just about to ask Min Na if we could eat lunch together." He replied as he was about to went near you but Chanyeol was still blocking the way.