Chapter 22: Walk Out Prince

Research presentation! All in the class were quite tense. Everybody were busy practicing on how to deliver it properly. After all the groups had presented, Ms. Kang said that she was very impressed and all deserve to receive a high mark. As a treat, their will be no class in the afternoon. All were happy.

You were eating lunch with Baekhyun, Chanyeol and now with Chen. You were glad that unlike before they seemed that the two were at ease now having a conversation with Chen.

Then suddenly a girl approached your table. She looked to all of you then stopped her gaze at yours.

"Hi Officer Han! Ahm someone wanted to give you this." She said as she handed a box of chocolates. You took it from her, she bowed and immediately went away.

"Hey!Waiiit!" You wanted to stopped her but she's gone.

"That was weird." Chanyeol said.

Then you looked at the box of chocolates and their was again a piece of yellow note on top of it.

Baekhyun who was beside you also took a peek.

You read what was written.

You have the sweetest smile I had ever seen. Just like these chocolates.

So smile!

-Mr. You'll Meet Soon

"Him again?!" You said.

Then Chanyeol instantly grabbed the chocolates.

"Ya! Chanyeol!" The three of you chorusly exclaimed.

"What?" Chanyeol said who was shocked when the three of you shouted at him

"What are you doing?" Chen asked.

"Attempting to eat this chocolates I guess?" Chanyeol blurted.

"What? But I should be the first to try it. That's mine!" You said.

"Ya! Park Chanyeol, Min Na is right. Give it back!" Baekhyun added.

Chanyeol who was left with no choice as all eyes were narrowed on him, gave you back the box of chocolates.

He hissed. Then you saw Chanyeol, he looked annoyed.

"Channie are you okay? Don't worry I am not that selfish. I will share this chocolates to all of you." You said.

"No! I'm not mad because of that." Chanyeol replied.

"Then what?" You asked.

"Your secret admirer!" Chanyeol exclaimed but he was also surprised with what he said.

"What about it?" You inquired.

"Of course I'm your friend Minnie and.. and I'm just concern for you. What if that guy has bad intentions or his just fooling around." Chanyeol defended.

Chen nodded in agreement.

"Well, Chanyeol has a point Min Na." Baekhyun spoke.

"Don't worry guys. I know that. I'll be careful. But I'm hoping he's a good guy. And besides falling in love is impossible for now." You said.

"Impossible? Why?" Chen curiously asked.

Chanyeol looked at you, interested on what you will say.

You chuckled. "Aigoo! You guys, of course studies first okay?" You said.

Baekhyun not quite convinced but just nod his head in agreement.

"Yeah that's right. Studies first." Chen agreed.