Chapter 34: Rain

No classes for today in preparation for the Acquaintance Night. You were running to and fro the Club Quarters and also at the Grand Assembly Hall, the venue for the event. Kris and the rest of the Arts Club where busy decorating the venue. Baekhyun and Lay joined forces as they managed the sound and lights at the stage together with rest of the Glee and Dance Club members.

You had already talked also to D.O about the food catering for tomorrow and he said that everything was already settled. The same also with the peace and order, Tao and Luhan assured that the academy would provide enough security guards for tomorrow. On the other hand, the program invitations were already disseminated to all the students according to the guest and accommodation committee which was overseer by Chen and Sehun.

You and Suho also watched Chanyeol's dry run of his emcee for the program. After that you went to the Glee Club quarters to check for the quartet's rehearsals. As you entered, it seemed like they had just finished practicing.

"Hey! How are you guys doing so far?" You asked.

"We're doing great Min Na-ah! Why you're here?"  Baekhyun replied as he offered you a seat because you looked exhausted.

"Checking on you guys." You muttered as you leaned your head on Chen's shoulder.

He patted your head gently. "Our officer is tired isn't it?" Chen uttered.

You nodded. "Yes, but there are still some works to be done." You said.

D.O got something from his pocket and offered you a bar of chocolate. "Here eat this, you need some sugar to restore your energy." He said as he smiled at you.

"Thank you Dyo!" You said.

You noticed that Luhan was just sitting quietly at the corner so you approached him and sat beside him. "Luhan-ssi! Are you okay?" You asked as you tilted your head so you could see his face. He just nodded.

You noticed that his face turning into a scarlet. You placed your hand on his forehead to check his temperature. Now he could even feel his ears turning hot.

"Are you sure? Your face is flushing red, it seems like you'll gonna have fever." You said.

"Yes Min Na I'm fine okay?" Luhan spoke.

Baekhyun, Chen and D.O were silently giggling. Luhan narrowed his eyes on them while you looked at them confused with their behavior.

"Ya! The three of you! What's funny?" You asked.

"Nothing." They chorally replied as they continued to giggle.

"Don't mind them. They were just trolling you." Luhan said.

-----------------------------------------------

Everything was all settled. The Grand Assembly Hall turned out into a majestic place. The Arts Club never failed to impressed you with what they had done. Tables and chairs were place at every side as the center would be the "dance floor". A red carpet was laid on the center aisle from the entrance to the stage. There was also a photo booth placed at the entrance. Every corner, there were beautiful flower arrangements.

You looked at your watch, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon. You called all the committee heads and members to gather.

"Guys! I wanna say thank you so much. Good job! Let's call this a day! See you all tomorrow night!" You announced.

All of them agreed in unison. Some approached you and also told you "Job well done!" Some already left the hall. You sighed and smiled.

Someone tapped your shoulders from behind.