Chapter 25: Reveal

I'm overwhelmed when you're there

You leave me speechless I hope is not so obvious

You are the only person

that made me feel this way

I hope its forever I pray

I hope to see my love

So soon

-Mr. You'll Meet Tomorrow

"Tomorrow?" You said as you gasped. This time your secret admirer gave you a pinkish fluffy medium-sized teddy bear and a card.

Chanyeol snatched the card from your hands and he verified what was written in the card.

"So he'll be revealing himself tomorrow?" Baekhyun asked.

"I guess. It was written there. Give me that!" You replied as you took away the card from Chanyeol.

"Yeah. It's confirm! That jackass is showing himself finally!" Chanyeol blurted back.

"Ouch!" Chanyeol exclaimed as you slapped his arm.

"Don't call him jackass. That's so mean of you. Don't judge him like that as I haven't met him yet." You said as you narrowed your eyes on Chanyeol. Chen and Baekhyun chuckled.

Chanyeol darted both of them a look.

"Channie I really don't get you. Why you're so mad at my secret admirer huh?" You asked as you raised a brow.

"Oh yes, we are all curious." Baekhyun added as he looked at Chen like ordering him also to agree with him.

"Yes we are curious." Chen muttered.

Chanyeol gulped as he was being grilled by the three. He was wondering now if he was too obvious.

"Of course! I already told you because you are my friend Minnie! I just wanted to protect you from that jack.. Err I mean guy." He nervously reasoned.

You leaned closer to him while Chanyeol felt his ears turning hot. He was trying to avoid your gaze because he felt like he would melt anytime.

"That is so sweeeeet!" You said as you pinched both of his cheeks.

"Ouch! Ya! Minnie-ah!" He blurted while he was rubbing his cheeks.

Then the three of you chortled

"It's a revenge of what you did to me last time!" You answered as you were still laughing.

"Aissh! Minnie-ah! The two of you stopped laughing!" He said. He looked like a poor kid being bullied by his playmates.

----------------------------------------------

The following day, it was shocking that there were no surprise gift from your secret admirer. Chanyeol handed you a piece of yellow note.

This is it! Meet me at the rooftop of the main building after class.

-Mr. You'll Meet Today

"Who gave you this?" You asked.

"Just found it on top of your chair." Chanyeol replied.

You looked at Baekhyun to know if he was telling the truth.

"Yeah it's already there before we arrive." Baekhyun added.

Then you averted your gaze to Lay.

"I already saw that on top of your chair too." Lay uttered.

Now you started thinking who he is but you couldn't still find no idea. Your thoughts were interrupted as soon as Ms. Kang arrived. All of you stood, bowed and greeted her. After that, you all sat.