Chapter 38: Real Andrew Lee

"Are you sure about this?" Dave asked Andrew.

"Yes. That arrogant guy turned out to be my nemesis to Min Na. Now give that to me." Andrew replied as his eyes were fierce seeking for vengeance.

Though it was against his will, Dave handed secretly to him a small bottle of sleeping pills.

Andrew snatched it from his hands as he placed it inside his pocket.

"What are you gonna do to her then after?" Dave asked.

Andrew smirked. "I'll make something that will forced her, leaving her no choice." He answered back.

Dave gulped. He never thought that Andrew was now truly obssessed with you.

"Man, I think you need to stop whatever you're planning. What if you'll get caught?" Dave said, he was now truly worried for his friend.

Andrew hissed. "I think you are almost forgetting who I am. Dave, Andrew Lee is my name and you know what I can do. I could make someone bring down on his bony knees, even that arrogant guy." Andrew said.

Dave had no choice. Andrew was desperate. He knew what his friend could possibly do and that's one thing he was greatly afraid of.

--------------------------------------------------

"Yeol! Will you please calm down okay? I'm pretty sure Min Na is just around. Didn't she told you she'll come back right?" Baekhyun said to Chanyeol who kept his head turning. He felt so troubled for you as it had been an hour since you left to find Suho.

"Calm down? Baek, what if she had been missing already!" Chanyeol blurted back.

Baekhyun was frightened as he saw Chanyeol's expression on his face. He had never seen him like this before, he was mad.

"Channie!" You shouted as you just came along with Suho.

Chanyeol rushed towards you.

"Ya! Ya! Chanyeol calm down!" Baekhyun shouted as he was following him from behind.

"Minnie-ya! Where have you've been! I was looking everywhere to find you! You know how much I'm worried about you?!" Chanyeol angrily said.

You were shocked with his sudden burst of anger. You couldn't utter any single word.

Then Suho stepped in between you and Chanyeol. Now they exchanged electric gazes.

"Chanyeol, don't worry she was just with me." Suho said.

"Hyung, I am not talking with you so step aside." Chanyeol replied.

You and Baekhyun could feel the there's a tension going on between the two already.

Baekhyun held Chanyeol's arm. "Yeol, you heard Suho hyung. Stop being mad at Min Na now." He said trying to calm him down.

"Don't touch me." Chanyeol said as he shove away Baekhyun's hands on his arm as he walked out.

"Channie!" You exclaimed you were about to follow him but Suho stopped you.

"Min Na, let him calm his self first. The water is still boiling hot, wait 'till it's cold." He said.

"Hyung is right Min Na-ah. Mianhae hyung about what Chanyeol did. I'll just go and look after him." Baekhyun said as he bowed and went to find Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol, why am I so stupid not to even notice it all along. From what I had seen, she was truly the girl you really like. She was the Girl Who Remains Unnamed. She was Min Na." He thought as he was making his way to the crowd looking for him.