Chapter 59: Motorbike

What could Kai would feel after he had seen and heard everything? First, he was jealous because it was Suho's name you had mention and not his. You were sleep talking and it proved that you were dreaming of Suho and not him. Second, he was hurt because the girl he loves was also hurting.

And now, they were both alone at the rooftop. He was facing the man who owe him some clarification. After what he had witnessed at your office, Kai knew he would never let it passed. He wanted to set things straight. Man to man, heart to heart, all for the gir that they both dearly love.

"Hyung, please tell me is there anything wrong that happened between you and Min Na at Chungnam? I noticed that after our trip, you had been avoiding each other." Kai asked as he looked intently into his hyung's eyes. It was not actually the question he would like to first ask. Because the real first question, he seemed to know already the answer.

Suho closed his eyes as he tried to recall that night. The memories came flashing back to his mind, it was hard to take. He sighed as he opened his eyes and spoke, "It was our last night at Chungnam. I told Min Na that I am letting go of my feelings for her -- that I am letting her go."

"What?! Why did you do that hyung? You love her!" Kai said almost shouting. He couldn't believe he did that.

"Yes I love her. But I only did that to make it easier fo her. Kai, I know you are the one that she loves. Even if she don't tell me, I know she is choosing you. I am the one who is making it complicated for the both of you. And by letting her go, the two of you could be happy together." Suho reasoned out.

Kai was getting more frustrated on the answers his Suho hyung was giving him. Would he be thankful for what his Suho hyung had done? He shook his head.

"So that's why you told me to do a promise that I should always make her happy and never hurt her? Is that so hyung?" Kai asked as he was clenching his fist. He was trying to control his emotions right now.

"Yes because I know you are the one who could really make her happy because you are the one she loves. I could see it in her eyes especially whenever you are together. I.." But Kai cut him off as he rushed towards his hyung and grabbed his uniform. Suho was shocked.

Kai couldn't take it anymore his hyung's words. If there was one thing he truly hate in this world that would be lies.

"You told me to make her happy? But how can I ever do that if you took away the only happiness she have in this world. And that is YOU!" Kai shouted at his face. Yes, his own words even hurt him. It was hard to accept but he knew that was the truth.

Suho was stunned with what Kai had said. Kai then let go of him. He thought it might be enough for his Suho hyung to be awaken from his senses.

"Hyung, they say the truth shall set you free, But have you even ask Min Na personally, if I am the one that she really loves? Don't drive into assumptions. They say if you love someone set them free if you have to, for them to be truly happy. AND I think if there is one person who need to let go, that would be me." Kai said. And his last words, he meant it. He knew it was the right thing to do. But also the most painful one.

He held his hyung shoulder and that made Suho looked at him.

"Don't fool yourself hyung. Go back to her and tell her the truth." Kai said then he patted his shoulder and walked away.

He left him alone because he wanted his hyung to think about everything he had said.

Suho was there left standing. He realized that everything that Kai had said was right. But he couldn't help himself to worry for Kai. He had suffered enough pain in his entire life, what if this pain he was having would again bring him to his wasted life.