Chapter 52: Fieldtrip

As you open your eyes, you were surprised that you were at the rooftop and at the middle was Chanyeol standing while holding his guitar and D.O was beside him. The rest of the boys were lining up in front of you.

She's my baby

saehayan geu son kkeute

Nogabeorin syokollatte

you're walking into my door, oh yeah!

While D.O was singing the boys were swaying side by side while they snapped their fingers. You don't know what was going on. And the only question you have in mind was, "Is EXO really back?"

She's my lady nunbusin ni ipsure

Ppajyeobeorin naneun noye

I'm running into your heart, oh yeah!

Jom deo neol naege boyeojwo (don't lie)

Soljikhaejindamyeon (it's gonna be easy)

Dan han beondo neukkil su eopdeon dalkomhan hamoni

Don't be too late!

And then one by one the boys approached you, each of them handling to you a calla lily with a beam on their faces.

Chinguga anya

Namjaigo sipeo neoegen

Eotteon sarami anya

Ojik dan han saram, neol jikyeojul

Chinguga anya

Imi cheoeum neol bon geu sunganbuteo

Geunyang haneun mal anya

Lady! Ojik nan neomaneul

Your hands now holding a handful of callalilies. Though, you were still clueless on what the boys were up to, you just felt like you were flattered and so special at this moment. While the boys were still swaying side by side they can barely see at your face that you were so happy because you were smiling while watching them.

She's my baby saehayan geu son kkeute

As D.O sang the last line, all of them went near you and the next thing you know, Kai was infront of you holding a round cake. You began to cry because of what was written on top of the cake. It was written, "We are sorry."

You were so touched. You didn't expect that they would make an effort to do this plus what made you truly happy was that the 12 of them were present. You were still crying yet you were smiling.

All of them were looking at you and each of them felt like their hearts started to melt seeing you crying but they knew it was tears of joy.

Then Suho counted, "Han deul set!"

All of them bowed their heads and chorally said, "Mianhae Min-Na-ah!"

"Aww, I-I'm s-so speechless. I-I d-don't know w-what to say." You said as you wiped the tears from your eyes.

They all laughed because you were stuttering.

Then Xiumin went to your side and slightly pinched your cheek.

"You don't need to say anything. We just want you to know that we are all sorry for what happened before and that we want you to know that you are special to all of us." Xiumin said.

"Thanks hyung. THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS." You said as you all looked to them.

"You are welcome!" They all said.