Chapter 35: Glam

"Ya! Eonnie wake up! Eonnie!"

You heard Cho Na shouting closely to your ears as she shook your whole body as you was were still in your bed tucked inside your sheets. She has no classes also today because their teachers were off to a convention.

"Aisssh! Why is she waking me up so early! She knows that I don't have classes today!" Your growling inner voice exclaimed.

You lazily got up as you squeezed your eyes. "Cho Na-ah! Didn't I tell you last night that I don't have classes today." You said as you yawned.

"But eonnie!" She blurted back as she pointed to the door.

You almost jumped in bed as you were surprised. You didn't noticed that there were unknown visitors inside your room. There were three woman, they bowed and smiled at the same time. The two were dressed wearing scrub suits and their hair tied in a bun like those you could see in a salon while the other one was dressed differently and she really stood out from the two because she seemed to be a foreigner. Her hair was blonde and she looked like a beauty queen. She seemed to be in her early 30s.

"Annyeonghaseyo Miss Han Min Na! We are sent here by Mrs. Kim. My name is Amanda and this are my assistants." She said referring to the two ladies with her.

You rose from your bed. "Anyeong Ms. Amanda! But why are you here?" You asked. You were now confuse on what Mrs. Kim was up to this time. Cho Na was just there clinging on your side.

"We are here to glam you up for tonight's event. So I suggest Miss Han that you now take your breakfast because we have a lot of things to do." She said as she gave you a wide grin.

She was truly beautiful but what she had said was unbelievable. "Jinja?"

Ms. Amanda nodded. "And Mrs. Kim already said you can't say no because if you do, she will all fire us on our jobs." She said as she pouted her lips.

You face palm. "Oh Mrs. Kim, why are you so full of surprises. You are killing me." You muttered. You heard Ms. Amanda and her assistants giggled.

You looked down on Cho Na. "What did mom and dad said about this?" You asked.

"I don't know but they just told me to accompany them in your room. They already went to the shop." Cho Na replied.

"We already got their permission Miss Han. They talked to Mrs. Kim over the phone a while ago. I guess you know how strong Mrs. Kim's convincing powers?" Ms. Amanda said as she winked at you.

Indeed it is. "Oh Mrs. Kim!" You said as you threw your hands in the air.

-------------------------------------------------

After you and Cho Na ate breakfast, they asked you to take a shower. After that, they had your legs and all unwanted hairs to be waxed. You were actually resisting to because you knew it was painful but you were left with no choice as they always blackmailed you that Mrs. Kim will fire them on their jobs. Cho Na was just their watching you and kept on laughing.

After that drastic waxing session, you had your hair and foot spa at the same time. Next was manicure and pedicure then facial. You actually all hated to do this things because after all you were just a simple girl. It was your first time to be pampered this much.

Ms. Amanda also treated lunch. Food was delivered to your house. While all of you were eating, your conversation revolved on Mrs. Kim. It was then you found out that they had been really long time friends. After eating, Ms. Amanda told you that your hair was so plain and boring so she decided to dyed your hair into almond brown because it would also compliment your fair skin and round brown eyes.