Chapter 7

I wake up to dappled sunlight filtering in through a window. I try to get up, but am restricted by two muscular arms wrapped around my waist, preventing me from leaving.

Confusion hits me as I try to figure out how I arrived here. Because I can't get up, I do my best to scan the room but it provides me with no clues as to why I'm here. As I take a glance at the two males sleeping beside me,  my memories suddenly come flooding back and I begin to recall the events of yesterday.
1. I had two possessive alpha mate.
2. They believed I was inferior to them.
3. They drugged me, so I couldn't escape.

My breathing quickens, while my heart rate escalates as it slowly dawns on me that they were eventually going to force me to mate with them.
Taking a deep breath to slow my racing heart, I knew deep down that I would need to find a way to escape, but first I had to get my priorities straight. I needed to get out of this bed as I was slowly overheating lying next to these two Alpha's and I really needed to use the bathroom.

Hoping to not wake them, I gently lift their arms off me as I begin to slide out of the bed but a hand grips my arm, stopping me.

"Where are you going little mate" Jake says turning his face towards me, there is a sinister undertone to his voice

"To the bathroom" I whisper innocently looking at him directly, he nods his head in consent before closing his eyes again.  

Entering the bathroom, I lock the door and make my way over to the mirror.
I cover the gasp with my hand as I see the large bruises along my arm, where the Alpha's gripped me too tightly yesterday.

Luckily my neck is still untouched and I realise that it will only stay this way if I find a way to escape.
If I did find a way, I would have to head to my pack first and warn them of the two oncoming angry Alpha's.
Sighing, I lean against the bench, I knew it was extremely selfish, but I could see no other way, staying with them just wasn't an option.

After I finish in the bathroom, I stare at the locked door, dreading opening it. Summing up some unknown courage I unlock the door.
Stepping out, I glance at the Alpha's they were still asleep. I decide to use this opportunity to explore their house, it would be helpful to know the layout for my escape.

I quietly head towards the bedroom door, hoping not too disturb them.

"Where are you going" Jake's asks, his voice icy and I pause in my tracks, shifting my attention towards him. They're both awake, sitting upright in bed, bare chested. I have trouble averting my eyes.

"You wouldn't be sneaking out to leave would you" Connor asks, his death-like gaze on me "Because if you do try and escape you will be punished Flicker"

"Yes I understand Connor" I say as I try to think of an excuse to fix the situation "I was just creeping down to explore  the house and I didn't want to disturb either of you"
It was the honest truth for the moment, later I would try to escape. With a pleading look on my face they finally accept my excuse.

"Well, you can't go downstairs dressed in those clothes" I peer down, thankful that I'm still wearing my old clothes from yesterday, for once since I met him, Jake was right, I couldn't wear these.
"We've placed some clothes at the edge of the chair over there" He points to the armchair situated in the corner of the room.
I grab the clothes and head towards the bathroom but a growl halts me,

"I'm going to go get dressed isn't that what you want?"

"Get dressed here" Connor says smirking

"No" I watch as their eyes flicker black and it takes the Alpha's a little while to gain back control over their wolves.