Chapter 25

OMG thankyou all so much for your comments and votes last chapter. I was seriously overwhelmed by all those comments.

I think you guys are all going to like this chapter.

xx Speech_error

Chapter 25

I awake slightly disorientated, sitting up it takes me a moment to realise where I am.

I groan as realisation begins to sink in, last night, the dinner, the fight.

But regardless of what happened I wouldn't ever regret standing up for myself.

I decide to check in with Emma, she would be the only person to know how the Alpha's were doing.

"How are things with the Alpha's" I ask, there were numerous answers to this question and at this moment I really had no idea what the response was going to be.

"They miss you"

"They miss me?" I say surprised, I didn't expect that, I thought they would be furious with me, outraged even.

"They're truly sorry Flicker, they know that they should've discussed the issue with you first"

I scoff at her words,

"Sorry not going to fix anything. Last night they deliberately ignored me. They say I'm their equal but at dinner they didn't even ask for my thoughts on the subject"

God, I just wanted to punch something, things were going so well that for the past few days I had been thinking of letting them mark me but now that was completely out the window. In the space of just a few hours Connor and Jake had destroyed any progress we had made.

"Don't take this out on me I'm not your mates"

"I know, its just frustrating, have they said anything about the issue of children"

It's silent in my head for a moment and my suspicions are answered they still wanted lots of children.

"It's not like that" Emma tries to defend them but I can't listen to her.

I knew that I would have to confront the twins about this issue but I just didn't want to see them today.

If they wanted to apologise for last night I wasn't going to make it easy for them, they would need to seek me out. But my biggest worry was that as soon as they apologised I'd forgive them immediately and probably end up somehow promising I would regret.

That could not happen.

I glance at the clock on the wall, it was only eight o' clock, there was a chance that the Alpha's wouldn't be up yet and I'd be able to sneak out of the house unnoticed.

Slipping out of my dress, I have a quick five minute shower before changing into some casual clothes. My aim today was to avoid Jake and Connor for as long as possible, so before wasting another second I quietly slip out of my room and walk down the stair case.

This was the make or break point.

If they were sleeping then I could sneak out of the house fine, but if they were awake then that was going to be a problem.  Treading down I glance at their door just waiting for them to walk out but when I reach the bottom its still shut.

"Thank goodness" I mutter to myself

"Flicker, what are you doing" I jump out of my skin at the sound of Cassidy's voice. I was so focussed on the Alpha's that I hadn't thought to pay attention to what could be in front of me.

"Cassidy" I say cautiously turning around to face her, I wondered if she'd heard about last night, if she agreed with what I had said. At the moment she was smiling which was a good sign.