Chapter 19

Author's note
Thank you so much for all the votes and comment, I hope you like this chapter.
Also, I reached 50k so just another big thank you to all my readers.
Speech_error.

Chapter 19

The sound of footsteps echo through the dungeon and I groan internally, the Alpha's had come to visit me. Using my last remaining energy I pull myself off the filthy ground, I would not look weak in front of them.
I ignore the pain that lances through my body as I stand behind the bars.
The pain had become a comfort over these past few months it was a reminder that I was still alive, still living despite everything I'd endured.

The sound of a high pitched laugh joins their footsteps and I realise that the Alpha's had also brought their play thing down to the dungeons"

The Alpha's arrive at the cell with the blond bimbo attached to them, Connor grins at me sadistically while he grabs the blond's hand and kisses it, I want to regurgitate but I still feel jealous.

"Stupid mate bond" I mutter

Connor chuckles and just continues to kiss her, my attention slides to Jake, he was still the scarier one between the two Alpha's. He meets my gaze his lip curling into a sinister smile, I lower my eyes frightened as I take an involuntary step back my entire body shuddering. Connor smiles again while Jake smirks at me, they hadn't even said anything and I was already petrified.

"I'm bored, when are we leaving" The Blond whines

"Very soon love, we just need to talk to.." Connor pauses for a moment as he tries to find something to call me

"Your Mate" I respond stepping closer to the bars. No matter how much they hated me for disobeying them I was still their mate, a gift from the moon goddess.

"We didn't give you permission to speak bitch" Jake sneers, he steps in close enough to the bars that I could spit on him, he seems to read my thoughts and moves away . If he ever came close again, I wouldn't just spit I would rip his eyes out.

Emma would be appalled if she was still alive. They could've saved her, but by the time they arrived to let me out of the cell all those months ago Emma was too far gone. After that, they left me in the cell to rot, waiting for my imminent death.

Now I spend all my spare time planning my revenge.

"We took your advice Flicker" Jake smirks

My forehead creases with confusion as my eyes narrow, what game was he playing.

"We decided to pick a new Luna for the pack, this is Samantha"

I take another glance at Samantha, surely they were joking, she as Luna, the whole pack would be dead in no time.
But then another thought crosses my mind, if they had their Luna surely they could let me go. Hope rises in me, I could be free

"Don't think you're leaving this cell Flicker" Connor states sardonically

"We still need your power, so we will still mark and mate with you" Jake states blandly as if he was reading from a school textbook. I take another step back, shaking my head, tears begin to escape from my eyes.