Chapter 28

Author's note

So I hope you guy's enjoy this one, I actually had a lot of fun writing it

Hope everyone's weeks are going well

Thanks for reading

Speech_error

Chapter 28

A knock at the door startles me from my sleep, Jake's hand tightens on me as I slowly open my eyes, the room was still pitch black but from this angle I could see the sun creeping on the horizon through the window.

Someone knocks again,

"I'm going to murder who ever is disturbing us" Jake mutters as he peels the covers away, leaving the warmth of the bed.

Partially awake, I sit up rubbing my eyes.

Kyle was going to die today unless he already escaped, as much as I loved him I didn't believe  he stood a chance at escaping from this pack, there were too many guards patrolling the area. I didn't want to say goodbye to my friend, but there was nothing I had left to offer the Alpha's in exchange for sparing his life.

Connor sits up next to me, black rings hang under his eyes as he focuses his attention on the door. I must advise him to get some more sleep, he looked awful.

Jake twist the knob opening the door, instead of waiting to come in the guy just storms in, with a wave of his hand he silences whatever Jake is about to say. I stare at him in shock, not believing that he just blatantly disrespected his Alpha.

I noticed that he was slightly tall than Jake bigger as well, his black hair was cut so short that it looked almost sharp to touch, however what stood out was the black tattoo's that run along his arm.

A permanent scowl lined his scarred face as he stood in the middle of the room.

"Hunter what the hell is the meaning of this" Jake yells at him, Connor is already out of bed standing next to his brother.

"The bloody prisoner has escaped and she had something to do with it" he admits pointing accusingly at me.

I glance at the twins waiting for them to defend me but all I'm met is with silence.

"I didn't have anything to do with it, I hardly know how to escape the pack myself" I defend myself, but the twins don't look convinced.

"Your lying" he spits out

"Prove it" I seethe, this man was starting to get on my nerves, who the hell was he to start bossing around the Alpha's?

He turns to the Alpha's and by the devilish curl in his lip I knew that I was in trouble

"Use your Alpha command and ask her yourself"

My eyes go wide in alarm as I stare back at the Alpha's,  I place my hands back under the covers to hide them trembling guiltily . They wouldn't ask me, they couldn't.

"Flicker?" Jake asks

I shudder, feeling the Alpha command behind his words, how could he do this to me.

"Yes Alpha" I'm forced to respond, hating every word that I say

"Did you know that Kyle was going to escaped?"

I clamp my teeth together trying to keep myself from speaking, but with the Alpha command masking his question, the words just slip out of my mouth.

"Yes, I did" I whisper

"Flicker" Connor says again, struck again by my betrayal

"He didn't say much, just that he had allies in the pack and he was going to escape before the sun was up" I try to explain, but it seems that I'm just creating more problems for myself.