Chapter 15

Hi, sorry it's been so long since I've update
I've managed to find some time between my exams to update, I hope you like it.
Thanks for all the votes and comments and most importantly reading my story
Thanks Speech_error

Flicker's POV

Warm soft, silky sheets press against my skin as I cautiously open my eyes. Dapple morning sunlight streams in through the window bathing the room in a beautiful soft orange glow.
Six weeks ago I had looked at this room and felt, disgust, hatred, trapped.
Now I still feel trapped but  I've accepted my situation, I'm never going to leave here.

The thought depresses me, being trapped and giving up, goes against every fibre of my being, but I promised Emma.
Never again would I place us in a situation where she could die. I wouldn't do anything that could land me back in the pack prison.

Just the thought of the pack prison forces an unwanted shiver to crawl down my spine. I glance down at my wrist, the  wounds  had just started the healing process the dry blood slowly starting to form scabs, but I would need the Alpha's help to fully recover.
After six weeks in the pack prison, I was too weak to recover by myself.

As I continue inspecting my wounds Connor walks in, his eyes immediately fall to my neck and then damaged wrists. I watch as his eyes soften as guilt quickly crosses his face, when he notices me staring his mouth quickly morphs into a strained smile.

"How are you feeling" his voice is soft, laced with hidden sadness. It takes me a little while to respond, the words submissive, obedient and compliant keep rolling around in my head. If I were to survive as their mate and keep Emma safe I needed to become the perfect subservient she-wolf.

Bowing my head I reply
"I'm okay. Thank you for asking Alpha"

Lifting my head, I see his eyes widen with shock
"Um okay" Connor mutters, at a loss for what to say. His eyes flicker between black and blue and I instinctively scoot back to the end of the bed, afraid of his wolf.
Thankfully Connor doesn't seem to notice.

"Please get dressed Flicker and meet us downstairs for breakfast in the kitchen"

I nod in response as he begins to exit the room. He pauses in the doorway,

"Have you heard from Emma" he whispers melancholically 

"No Alpha" I respond and with that he softly closes the door behind him.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. It was going to be hard, restraining myself from voicing my opinion or fighting for what I want, but for Emma's survival I would do anything.

I rest for another minute before I carefully push myself out of bed. I take small steps towards the closet, the pain in my ankles is present but bearable.Opening the door I stand there shocked as I gawk at the floor to ceiling rack of clothes. The Alpha's had one-third of the space, most of their clothes consisting of shorts, tops and shorts. It was easy to see which clothes belonged to who, Jake's clothes selection was filled with colours of black, grey  and the occasional dark blue, while Connor's clothes contained light blues, greens and white. They were almost polar opposite.

I then turn to glance my clothes, I didn't know where to start. They were split into different sections fancy dresses, shorts, tops, pyjamas and then some more casual dresses. I hadn't even looked at the jewellery.
It begged the question to how much money they actually owned?

Flicking through the clothes, I didn't want to wear anything too restrictive so I decide to go with a light modest blue dress. Moving to the mirror I jump back in fright at my appearance, the dress hangs limply, consciously revealing the weight I had lost. My cheekbones were protruding while my face had a sallow tinge, hiding my blush that everyone loved to see.

The wound on my neck was still a nasty red and I knew that it wouldn't completely heal until I fully mated with the two alphas. I probably should've wrapped a scarf around it, but I wanted the alpha's to feel a little guilty. However it mainly served as a reminder for me, what would happen if I was ever disobedient

I step back, my frail and feeble appearance repulsing me, it looked like I had just stepped into a skeleton costume for Halloween.
Trying to forget my appearance I move towards the door, opening it I pray to the moon goddess that nothing horrible happens.

......

Entering the hallway, I slowly walk down the steps as I follow the heavenly scent of someone's cooking, which leads me to the kitchen.  Standing just outside, I peer in to find the two alpha's sitting on bar stools their backs turned to me. There is an empty seat between them, which I assume is my place, if I was still my old self I would've chosen the next seat over however that was a clear sign of disrespect and I needed to play the role as a submissive mate.

I edge closer to the kitchen, not quite ready to make my appearance, when I notice a small curvy girl with curly brown hair gripping a fry pan, I immediately assume that she is the cook.
She turns around her eyes widening as she spots me lurking at the back, she graces me with a warm smile as she bows.

"Luna" she says her voice filled with respect

Connor and Jake whip their heads towards me. Connor glances at me briefly pausing on my neck wound before returning back to his food. However Jake's eyes travel slowly up my body and I'm frozen in place trapped under his spell as he gazes with me in scrutiny. He frowns when his eyes reach my wounds but instead of sadness like Connor's reaction this morning his eyes darken with uncontrollable anger.
He turns back and I'm suddenly released from his spell,

I try to walk confidently towards the stools but fail miserably. I can't hide my fear and nervousness when my rapid heartbeat gives me away.

"Is pancakes okay for you Luna" The cook asks

"Please call me Flick" I assure her as I hop onto the stool and place my arm out to shake hers. A growl prevents our hands from touching.
"Marilyn you don't have the status to call Flicker by her name, you will refer to her as Luna. Understood" Jake orders, using the Alpha command and leaving Marilyn with no choice but to obey.
I'm about to offer my objection but I know that it would only land me back in prison, the place I want to be furthest from at the moment. I retreat my hand back and offer her an apologetic smile, she smiles back before she returns to the cooking

The Alpha's return to their brooding state and I allow my eyes to roam. The kitchen was just as ostentatious as the rest of the house. The stove top, oven and fridge seemed to be from the latest model. The cupboards were predominantly covered in glass, the purpose I realised was to show their expensive and impractical kitchenware. However it's most striking feature was the gilded criss-cross tiles beneath the cabinets, I think back to our small and quant kitchen. My Father had nothing that demonstrated his wealth or power.

"Pancakes, Alpha, Luna" Marilyn says handing me the plate, as she bows her head
I gaze down in delight at the three stacks of golden butter pancakes, this would certainly put some weight on me which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing.

I take my first bite, my piece drenched in maple syrup and I instantly fall in love. I didn't know heaven existed on earth. While chewing my second bite I unconsciously moan, I instantly freeze knowing that I'm currently swimming in dangerous waters.

I can feel the Alpha's eyes on me, black with lust and desire.

My heart rate increase as I try to decide what to do next, the air is heavy with sexual tension.

Marilyn suddenly renters the room and I couldn't be more thankful. She bows to the Alpha's and me again as she quickly grabs some kitchen utensils.

"Thank you for the pancakes Marilyn, their delicious" I say. She smiles at me in response before leaving the room.

Relief courses through me as I go to take another bite, this time making sure that I stay silent.